UK Games Chart: 16/07/12
  • A couple of weeks ago you may recall that I mentioned that I may try to become more active on the site again, and with that i posted up a games chart with the the hope that it would breed discussion about the games in it and weather they deserved there place. Last week I was unable to continue the chart due to being on holiday. Good news, I am back and so is the chart.

1. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
    2.London 2012: The Official Video Game
    3.The Amazing Spiderman
    4.Dead Island GOTY Edition
    5.Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
    6.Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    7.The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
    8.FIFA 12
    9.Spec Ops: The Line
    10.Mario and Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games

So what do you guys think? Does Lego Batman deserve another week at the top? What will be the game that knocks it out of 1st? Is it really shocking that we have 2 Olympic games in the top 10? Should Spec Ops the line be below Ghost Recon (FUCK NO!!!!!)

• Wait what? Dead Island GOTY edition.......? First off.... didn't that game only get one dlc? Secondly, why is it so stupidly high? Most people say Dead Island is pretty mediocre, the only people that are really into it are the kind that bought it on release. Who is buying this?
  • I agree with you totally there chip I bought it on release played it for an hour loved the was combat was done on the right stick but got pretty bored about 5 hours down the line.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week