Noticing Blogs
  • I keep forgetting that blogs exist and I think I might not be the only one. Whenever I do remember I always stay there to read a bit because there's always something good to read there and I believe they should be noticed more.

I don't know but whenever I visit NooBTooB I go straight to the Forum button and breeze right by the blogs button and I think it would be good to put a Blogs button in the NooBTooB section, where Site Discussion and Introductions are, OR in the Content section where there are Game Reviews and UGC.

Just an idea I got all of a sudden, I thought it would be worth mentioning.

Also, Member of the Month needs to be brought back.
    I think little things like these would be appreciated and well, it makes it feel more like NooBTooB.
  • someone do dat ish
  • I'll contact Crimson and see if I can take over the reigns.
  • I can't comment on site design stuff, I leave that to the Admins, but...

FirLocke said:

Also, Member of the Month needs to be brought back.
    I think little things like these would be appreciated and well, it makes it feel more like NooBTooB.

I know Manio has said he'll look into this, but as well as your comments, one of the things that defines Noobtoob for me is people doing their best to make the site better by their own input. Don't be shy, if you think you could get Member of the Month working, give it a go!
  • Littleg said:
    I know Manio has said he'll look into this, but as well as your comments, one of the things that defines Noobtoob for me is people doing their best to make the site better by their own input. Don't be shy, if you think you could get Member of the Month working, give it a go!

I don't think I'd be the right person for it to be honest. I generally only have a look around in the gaming section and the general section. I wouldn't spot a lot of good stuff unlike a moderator would, perhaps.

I have to say though what got Member of the Month into my head was Sloth's input in Manio's recent thread about his father. I thought Sloth said some brilliant things and I was thinking, "How could I give more props to this guy?" And the old thread of Member of the Month popped into my head.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week