EURO 2012
  • Who else is watching? No big surprises in the knockout rounds, but Netherlands didn't get a single point is pathetic. Group A was an interesting watch.
  • Ha ha, yeah, I got my Group A predictions completely wrong. I think it speaks volumes about the comparative quality of that group that the two countries that went through from there went out as soon as they came up against a decent side (i.e. Portugal and Germany).
  • Man when Greece scored their first goal I was so happy, but that just woke up Germany. I have Spain winning it all, how about you guys.
  • Germany all the way! The final will probably be between them and Spain unless France somehow wins against spain (LOL). I think Portugal may have a chance to beat Spain in the semi if they play a strong defense and using counter attacks with Ronaldo...but on the other hand most of Spain's squad are either from Barca or Real so they know how to cover him very well.

Also, Germany beat Greece with three of their main squads off the pitch for 3/4 of the match. Now that is a team of ass kickers.
  • England have Italy on Sunday and with the way we have been playing. Not a chance of a win. I agree that Span probably have this in the bag. Even though they may have started a little shaky in the competition.
  • If I were a betting man, I might go for a cheek punt on Germany. Not to lapse into stereotypes, but they're just so...efficient.
  • terrible play by England it was humiliating from start to finish
  • <3 Italy <3
  • nutta27 said:
    terrible play by England it was humiliating from start to finish

They weren't that bad. Their defense was good.....or maybe Italy's team was bad too.

@Slix Italy will be destroyed by Germany Bro HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! REVENGE FOR THE 2006 SEMI FINAL!
  • I hate Germany too, but England played some piss poor footy today and deserved to lose.\

Let's go Spain!
  • monochromaticx said:
    They weren't that bad. Their defense was good.....or maybe Italy's team was bad too.

@Slix Italy will be destroyed by Germany Bro HAHAHAHAAAA!!!! REVENGE FOR THE 2006 SEMI FINAL!

We'll see! >:D
  • There were two unlucky shots that hit the post, Italy deserved the win.
  • I think the tournament as a whole has been good so far. Plenty of good matches and talking points.

I'm gutted England are out but Italy played well.

Feels kind of odd now that there are 2 days with no footy but the semi-finals are looking like some good matches.
  • cant say im a fan of football but i always watch the main internationals, the euro and the world cup..and as always i am disapointed..as i said im not a big fan of football..but even i understand how the game is played and england looked like a bunch of school kids
  • wasn't a very good game. Spain kept passing and when they got close they gave away the ball. What was Portugal thinking, Ronaldo for the final kick and the swap?
  • Ligerzero said:
    wasn't a very good game. Spain kept passing and when they got close they gave away the ball. What was Portugal thinking, Ronaldo for the final kick and the swap?

The penalty swap was bull shit. Ronaldo should have been the third person to take the shot then Nani. Alves should not have taken any of the shots.

EDIT: And tomorrow's match better not be a penalty shoot out. It most likely won't but who knows.
  • From what I heard on espn, there's a preset order they have to follow and I guess the guy after nani was a little to excited and jumped the gun.
  • Viva España~! Fuck Germany, Spain taking it all the way baaaaabbyyyy!!!
  • XxBarretxX said:
    Viva España~! Fuck Germany, Spain taking it all the way baaaaabbyyyy!!!

Watch your mouth! Spain is obviously not the on same level they were 2 years ago. Germany will finally win! I can't wait for tomorrows semi match.
  • Get home and see Germany is down 1-0, then super Mario blasts a shot. So happy.

Then espn cuts to a German fan crying after that shot, just wonderful.
    Germany sucks at comebacks....I don't think they can win this.
  • Germany made it interesting.
  • Italy's team is kinda really good, isn't it? They also have two outstanding players in the form on Balotelli and Pirlo. The only player that really didn't impress was Di Natale. That goal shot was too much of a given to miss. So much time and space to think about how to score, in fact he probably had too much time to think and his brain farted.
  • ...My god Spain is destroying. Three titles in a row now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week