NEW SMASH BROTHERS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Did you all see lat night??? NEW SMASH!!! I am a smash pro and Im hoping they can fix the mess that was Brawl what a horrible game. BANANAS??? N O!!!
    Post here if your excited for some NEW SMASH BROS!!!
  • Apparently this new one will be developed by Namco Bandai, but the old studio will be helping. I wonder if a change in the developer will bring about a big change to Smash. I'm not the biggest Smash fan in the world, I prefer Street Fighter or Marvel, but I did like the original and Melee so I'm glad the series is continuing. Though at this point I'm sure Nintendo wouldn't dream of discontinuing the Smash saga. It's become one of their flagship titles just as any Mario or Zelda game would be. A lot of my closest friends are huge Smash fans (or, were until I showed them the awesomeness that is UMvC3) so I'm sure they'll be super excited.
  • Looks like you're back. Again.
  • Miss me? :)
  • Shady's back..... back again.
  • Bongo said:
    Miss me? :)

Wasn't referring to you, old chap.
  • Oh. :( Well the answer is yes, anyways!
  • I loved Brawl to be honest, it was one of the first Nintendo home console games I'd ever played, let alone my first ever Smash Bros. game. I'd be pretty excited for this, it'll probably be the turning point for me to think about getting a 3DS.

Also, welcome back Bongo! I did miss you. :)
  • FirLocke said:
    I loved Brawl to be honest, it was one of the first Nintendo home console games I'd ever played, let alone my first ever Smash Bros. game. I'd be pretty excited for this, it'll probably be the turning point for me to think about getting a 3DS.

Also, welcome back Bongo! I did miss you. :)

Just gonna say, at the moment, you have one of the coolest PSN sigs I've seen. What game does that track back to? El Shaddai? Is it any good?

Also, I hope you're excited for PS-Allstars! :)
  • Slixshot said:
    Just gonna say, at the moment, you have one of the coolest PSN sigs I've seen. What game does that track back to? El Shaddai? Is it any good?

Also, I hope you're excited for PS-Allstars! :)

Wow, thanks very much! You mean the people in the yellow yukatas right? It tracks back to Persona 4 actually. It's a bit of fan art I found on somewhere on the web. Probably safebooru.com. Also PS3trophies.com let you put on your own pictures as the background for the card, which is how I got it to be like that.

Persona 4 was originally on the PS2 but it's getting a remake on the PS Vita and will be getting a release in America soon. If you want to get it on the PS2 you can find it for fairly cheap online from websites like amazon. It's a really fantastic game, T&Y have reviewed it and it's actually, probably my favourite game.

I'm really excited for PS All-Stars. Once I heard that Big Daddy from Bioshock is going to be in it I got a massive smile on my face! :D Because he's in it, it means that basically any character is viable to be in the game, as long as they've appeared on a PlayStation console, which blows the door wide open as to who will be in the game! I'm also really excited for Persona 4: Arena, a fighting game which is canonically set in the Persona 3 & 4 universes.

If I have just completely gone off on a tangent and you were talking about the trophies, then you're right, they're from El Shaddai. It's a good game. It's quite rinse-and-repeaty - explore, fight a battle, explore, boss, - but it starts to shake things up from about halfway on. More platforming, a driving section, a fair bit of story development and the areas themselves are very artistically inspired. I'd describe it as sci-fi, minimalistic, futuristic, sometimes chaotic, sometimes peaceful - it goes through a few moods in its areas. Anyway, I actually finished it today and I'll be talking about it in next weeks WiG. :)
  • I'm very excited for this game. I've owned the 3DS since a few weeks after it's release. Then I had thought it was a horrid purchase and I regretted it until the Mario franchises started releasing, along with other Nintendo franchises. Now I play my 3DS every day, with Mario Kart 7 being my main game of choice. I'm hoping this game can sway a few of my Smash Bros fanboys to jump in and make the purchase.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week