Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown News - Release Date and Pricing
  • Sega has officially announced the console release date to the long-awaited update to Virtua Fighter 5!

As previously noted by Sega, the game will be a standalone PSN/XBLA downloadable title. It will be available on June 5 for PSN, and June 6 for XBLA. The price is set at $14.99/1200 MS points.

On top of that, the game will feature DLC support in the form of more customization items for all of the characters:

Character customization DLC packs will be available immediately upon launch for all 19 fighters, with each character customization pack costing $4.99/ £3.59/ AUD$6.25/ €4.49 for PSN and 400 Microsoft Points for XBLA, and will contain 600-950 customization items. Two additional customization packs, consisting of nine characters' worth of DLC items and the other with 10 characters' worth, will also be available at launch for $14.99/ £9.99/ AUD$18.25/ €12.99 each on PSN and 1,200 Microsoft Points each on XBLA.

[CENTER][youtube]FnSS4YsEm2E[/youtube][/CENTER]

Source: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/may/14/virtua-fighter-5-final-showdown-be-released-june-5-1499-price-tag/
  • I'll buy everything. Viva SEGA!
  • Passing. Really not interested. Virtua Fighter is dull! Dull I say!
  • Chip said:
    Passing. Really not interested. Virtua Fighter is dull! Dull I say!

[center]image[/center]

Been waiting so long for this. Youtube clips fizzled out over the year, so I was lucky to have a friend who's in the arcade scene in Japan record and share his game's with me.
  • Looks good. TBH when I heard about I actually put off buying Skullgirls since they're similar in price and I can only afford one :P

But the question is: will there be tutorials? Whoops, never mind, there will be!

Btw, sometimes I hear that VF has this quest mode which is kind of reminiscent of SC2's weapon master mode. Sort of like a quest mode, will this have it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week