Where can I get episode 144
  • Hey guys

Can anyone tell me where I can get episode 144?

The link in the Wiki episode guide is corrupt and it's not available on YouTube anymore.

Thanks
  • i believe you can find it on itunes
  • The wiki has all the episodes. Here is 144.
  • the youtube one is blocked?
  • Oh wow, it's all blocked...
  • Viacom didn't like them talking about Rock Band Beatles I guess. Oh well.
  • It's a review, I didn't think Viacom could pull down reviews like that, especially when the Beatles RB content is minimal and talked over.
  • When you try access noobtoobfiles.com, Firefox issues an attack page warning.

What is the current listing status for noobtoobfiles.com?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.
    What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-03-17, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-03-17.Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s).
    Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including anamaiycn.com/, periphrbbvbw.jesais.fr/.
    1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including anamaiycn.com/.
    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26347 (DREAMHOST).
    Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, noobtoobfiles.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
    Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
    How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
    Source:
    http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=en-GB&site=http://noobtoobfiles.com/

I bring this up because, I don't know if this is left over from the problem we had with NT ages ago or noobtoobfiles.com is independent of NT.
  • Crymzen said:
    i believe you can find it on itunes

Thanks, I'll try that.

wtrswoopes said:
    The wiki has all the episodes. Here is 144.

I was trying to find the video episode, rather than the mp3. I should have specified that.

I've downloaded the video link from the wiki episode guide a couple of times, but it won't play. I think there's something wrong with the file.

Sunflower said:
    Oh wow, it's all blocked...

Yeah, it's the only one that's blocked.

Anyway, I had some trouble replying to this thread. It kept saying that my reply had to be approved before it could be posted. But that was 15+ hours ago, so I don' think it's working right. So hopefully there aren't a bunch of my duplicate posts coming.

Thanks for your replies.
  • i downloaded one of the episodes (144) but non of my players could play it Codec issue. It's a conspiracy!
  • Fat_Baddie said:
    Anyway, I had some trouble replying to this thread. It kept saying that my reply had to be approved before it could be posted. But that was 15+ hours ago, so I don' think it's working right. So hopefully there aren't a bunch of my duplicate posts coming.

For some reason your post was triggering our anti-spam software. Very strange.
  • Chip said:
    For some reason your post was triggering our anti-spam software. Very strange.

Ok, cheers Chip.
  • You can get the video version of Episode 144 from the iTunes page here: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/noobtoob-videos/id212269308

It's number 22 on the list.
    Noobied by 18drawt
  • Noobtoob episode 144 is on dailymotion.  I uploaded it.
    Noobied by 28drawt Epke
  • Link please hicklespickle
  • Doesn't matter anyway since my upload was removed.
  • Any Chance you could send us a cop that would be great.
  • I don't know if you are aware of this, but episode 144 and 145 are back on YouTube. I guess Tobin must have disputed it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week