Games Only 36 - Elder Scrolls Online, DayZ, Valley Without Wind
  • [center][youtube]qvo7OZ8eq_M[/youtube][/center]

This week, the Games Only Podcast crew gives you the lowdown on the Elder Scrolls Online, the Massively Multiplayer Online spinoff of the Elder Scrolls series that was just announced. The guys also talk about DayZ, which is a very interesting mod for an existing game that everyone should check out, as well as talk about the procedurally generated platformer, A Valley Without Wind. The group also discusses news and other smaller games. Enjoy the show!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/gamesonly/gop36.mp3
  • HP, now you can say you know someone who still cares about Fable cause I do. It is weird they made a game like Fable Heroes for kids when the Fable series is M-rated.
  • wtrswoopes said:
    HP, now you can say you know someone who still cares about Fable cause I do. It is weird they made a game like Fable Heroes for kids when the Fable series is M-rated.

This is a good point. I've honestly never really thought about it, either. It can transition really well to a children's style game. It has whimsy.
  • SMNC still has an Overtime function, when you make it to the 26 minute mark Jackbots will spawn for either side with Fujis in-between, except I believe in different lanes to each other. So it forces players to kinda choose whether to attack or defend. Oh, and in regards to not being able to pick two of the same pro, the Highlander rule...... yeah... that would be broken. You can pick say 5 Combat Girls in Custom Games and you can break the game in hilarious ways, Cat Turrets everywhere!
  • WTF? Shaun of the dead , was damn funny, you should watch Tokyo zombies!
    Anyways i agree on the walking dead, i liked the concept but when watching it, i got more and more annoyed with the stupid things that happened
  • Yay video!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week