PAX Prime: Who's going?
  • Just figured I'd start a list of who's going since we're slowly closing in on the dates. I was only able to nab Friday and Sunday passes, but I'm in.

Current list

* Tobin
    * Yuzo
    * Whatthefbomb
    * Sunflower
    * x0xligerzerox0x
    * bluesniper90
    * kaidfather
    * cowlauncher
    * Mixedupzombies
    * hp1703
    * Fuzzy
    * Castadarkshadow
    * wtrswoopes
    * Locke
    * Jam Enslaver
    * Dr Gumaer
    * Ar7emis
    * Veri7as
    * Dracomaster
    * thebgbb
  • I'll be there but not around much. Will be working for the whole event.
  • I got Saturday tickets
  • I'll be there but only on Sunday, I'd like to come to a gaming event after hours on Fri or Sat though.
  • I will be there.
  • Just thought I'd add that I'd be traveling with a friend who is not a NoobToober. Assuming we're still crashing that one bar I can't remember the name of and stealing a game room (saturday?), would it be okay if he came along?
  • I'm going to try to go. if there are still passes and I have money then I will be there
  • FYI Tobin said on facebook he and yuzo were going(checked that thing for the first time in months). I can't, however :(
  • somaliangangsterpuff said:
    There are currently 72 users online. 2 members and 70 guests

Wrong thread?
  • I missed out on passes, but my podcast is working on media badges. We've had them before.

Either way I live in the Seattle area, so even if I somehow can't ever get INTO the convention center I will be showing up to party every night. ;)
  • OboeCrazy said:
    I missed out on passes, but my podcast is working on media badges. We've had them before.

Either way I live in the Seattle area, so even if I somehow can't ever get INTO the convention center I will be showing up to party every night. ;)

Where is said partying usually done?
  • whatthefbomb said:
    Where is said partying usually done?

Elephant & Castle Pub in the outside/bottom of the Red Lion Hotel on 5th Avenue.
  • wtrswoopes said:
    Elephant & Castle Pub in the outside/bottom of the Red Lion Hotel on 5th Avenue.

The Elephant & Castle. Sounds like a randomly-generated name for an inn in Daggerfall.
  • whatthefbomb said:
    The Elephant & Castle. Sounds like a randomly-generated name for an inn in Daggerfall.

Wouldn't surprise me if that is how it came about. I should be in attendance. Not sure on the days.
  • quahgg said:
    Wouldn't surprise me if that is how it came about. I should be in attendance. Not sure on the days.

From a famous pub in London: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_and_Castle

Every year I say to myself 'This is gonna be the year I go to PAX' then real life takes over. Hope some Brits make it over to represent the other side of the Atlantic.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    Wrong thread?

oh thanks damn tabs :)
  • I'd love to go this year. Unfortunatly, I have no current source of income. 2013 Shin & I will most defanatly be there.
  • I will be there but I only have Friday and Sunday badges. Saturday will be a Gameworks days for me.
  • I just got confirmation for a Press Badge for ChronoGamers.com so it looks like I will be going. Hopefully I will be there Thursday night to Sunday night or Monday morning.
  • So depressed about this. I was going on and on to my friends how I was going to go. I keep checking the website, and then pow. out of now where all the passes were sold out in less than 24 hours. What's a guy to do.

Hopefully next year. If not guess I might have to consider PAX East.

Have fun guys
  • Oh hey, haven't been here in a while. All you guys are on twitter, so I just use that. I'm totally there. I need a room though. If someone would like to room with me (oh god please somebody room with me), it would be much appreciated.
  • Lucien_Lachance said:
    Oh hey, haven't been here in a while. All you guys are on twitter, so I just use that. I'm totally there. I need a room though. If someone would like to room with me (oh god please somebody room with me), it would be much appreciated.

Lucien, LUCIEN! it has been ages!
  • quahgg said:

You'll be there? I've always wanted to meet you! Can't wait.
  • Got my passes in the mail yesterday, started to get excited. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is waking up at about 2 in the morning on the first day just to get to my flight.
  • Thanks to the NTA and Kaidfather I've got a pass and I'm going for sure.

Also, since I still live in the Seattle area, I'm happy to offer rides for anyone in the NTA who I can coordinate with. My car is small (just a little Chevy Aveo) but I'd be happy to ferry from airport to hotel where and when I can on Thursday or Monday!
  • really excited to see what the passes look like

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week