Pax Prime passes on sale
  • http://prime.paxsite.com/registration.php

3 day passes were sold out in one day. Only single day passes left.

Dates this year Aug 31-Sept 2, Labor day weekend.
  • Only Friday and Sunday day passes are still available.
  • Damn that was fast.
  • Sooo let me get this straight, the three day passes all sold in less than 10 hours and won't be re-stocked? ever??
  • monochromaticx said:
    Sooo let me get this straight, the three day passes all sold in less than 10 hours and won't be re-stocked? ever??

Yes, and it was 4 hours.
  • If there's anyone to be irritated with, be irritated that PAX isn't at a bigger venue (but I think they're at the biggest...anyone know for sure?) with more passes. It's kind of ridiculous at this point.
  • that is absolutely out of control, i would think of going the ebay route if it wasnt for work, but im not taking off from work and paying 5 times the price of a badge. maybe next year.
  • Too many gamers these days... jeez
  • I just got Friday and Sunday passes. I've been wanting to go for three years now and I'm not going to pass up again.
  • wtf already. Hope money comes in soon so I can at least still make it for part of it at the very least
  • jaded_sapphire said:
    wtf already. Hope money comes in soon so I can at least still make it for part of it at the very least

You're out of luck
    Every single badge has been sold, and there will be no extra allotments either online or on-site. We know many of you would still like to attend, but unfortunately, building firecode restricts us from selling any more badges.
  • Sold out in 4 hours?! That's beyond insane!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week