Bethesda Teases New Skyrim DLC - Dawnguard
  • [CENTER]image

    All they've posted is what seems to be this image, not much to go on right? Don't see much hype and people are freaking out about one picture. Bethesda mentioned they'll be discussing, and revealing more about this at E3.

    The estimated release for the DLC is this summer.

    Link - http://www.bethblog.com/2012/05/01/dawnguard/
    ---
    What's everyone's opinion? Mine is, I'm not excited. I'll need to see more.

    [/CENTER]
  • It's probably gonna be about the Mythic Dawn with a name like that, which is a thing barely anyone cares about in regards to Elder Scrolls.
  • I will get this DLC. I hope the PS3 version doesn't come out weeks after the 360 version. What's with the eyes in the picture? Is he supposed to have laser shooting eyes or has he become half-animal, half-human...so weird.
  • thatrademarc said:
    I will get this DLC. I hope the PS3 version doesn't come out weeks after the 360 version.


    It will come out four weeks after the 360 version. 1 month exclusive.
  • Sunflower said:
    It will come out four weeks after the 360 version. 1 month exclusive.


    Smart move on their part. Get some extra cash from Microsoft and then use the extra month to fix all the PS3 exclusive bugs. :P
  • wtrswoopes said:
    Smart move on their part. Get some extra cash from Microsoft and then use the extra month to fix all the PS3 exclusive bugs. :P


    Funny...We know they don't fix bugs in a month!
  • Sunflower said:
    Funny...We know they don't fix bugs in a month!


    If ever at all!

    As for the DLC, I will wait and see what the general reaction is. I didn't even finish all the miscellaneous pointless quests in the main game, so I'm not in a hurry to pay for more. Unless there's some Valkyrie sex romp in there somewhere I'm probably done.
  • Chip said:
    It's probably gonna be about the Mythic Dawn with a name like that, which is a thing barely anyone cares about in regards to Elder Scrolls.


    I thought they were neat. Had a good creepy cult vibe to them in Oblivion. The questline related to them in Skyrim was really good.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    If ever at all!

    As for the DLC, I will wait and see what the general reaction is. I didn't even finish all the miscellaneous pointless quests in the main game, so I'm not in a hurry to pay for more. Unless there's some Valkyrie sex romp in there somewhere I'm probably done.


    Raiding an adult club while in just a loin cloth would be exciting. Apparantely, people are speculating that the DLC will have something do with Vampires or Werewolves just because of the character`s eyes in the picture above. For me though, I think the Mythic Dawn may be neat if done correctly. I don`t really know much about the Mythic Dawn right now.
  • [youtube]3PjBSicSVqI[/youtube]

    Dawnguard Trailer. Looks like we're dealing with vampires.
  • What! no zombies?
  • Horseback combat should be awesome. Vampires aren't terribly "new" but they've always been part of TES.

    The trailer was actually cool, I liked a lot of the new visual flair in combat.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week