NooBTooB Community Game Night - Left 4 Dead 2 (PC)
  • [CENTER]image

Bust out your copies of Left 4 Dead 2, and get ready to kill some zombies. We will be playing the game via Steam, so if you have a copy feel free to hop on in for some zombie slaying action. If you have any custom content you've found, or have made that you'd like to try for the event please post the maps in this thread with a download URL.

Since I'll be recording the event, or some games of the event I can't host and don't want to make anyone lag while playing, plus I've always had issues hosting PC games. If you can host the lobby that would be greatly appreciated, so just post in the thread if you're able.

[CENTER]Where: Steam
    When: Saturday, May 5th 2012
    Time: 3pm EST
    Timezone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

If you're signing up, please post your Steam ID so we can invite you to the event when the time comes. Also, if you have a headset that would be grand! We will be talking via the in-game chat for LFD2. Since Skype may lag some people during gameplay.

Participants
    1. Manio (Steam ID: Manioo)
    2. Hail (Steam ID: Allhailthetv)

If you're submitting a map for the event, please follow these guidelines.

Map Name:
    Map Description:
    Download Link:

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]
  • Sign me up! Campaign or Versus?

Also, my Steam account name is Allhailthetv (the displayed name is Hail, however), so don't type in Hail or you'll send it to someone else.
  • Hail said:
    Sign me up! Campaign or Versus?

Also, my Steam account name is Allhailthetv (the displayed name is Hail, however), so don't type in Hail or you'll send it to someone else.

Depends on how many people show up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week