Big Chief Battles - The Beginning of the End
  • [youtube]fQLNXs9ZOmc[/youtube]

Enjoy the show. If you can.
  • You let your frustrations get the better of you, Sunflower! And they led to poor decisions!
  • all I can say is wow sunny got a hair cut...and hard luck guys. You two would still beat me.I suck so bad at Street Fighter X Tekken
  • I know I've been a little down on this season of BCB, but that was a fantastic episode, with all the humour that I love from you guys. Plus, Sunny's closing comments were awesome. How long ago it seems now when JamEnslaver was complaining of being beaten in SF4 and not enjoying himself :p .
  • Littleg said:
    How long ago it seems now when JamEnslaver was complaining of being beaten in SF4 and not enjoying himself :p .

NOT THE SAME ARGUMENT
  • Hmm?

[video=youtube;kc-oGVL-jlo]

;) ;) ;)

JamEnslaver: Sunny, you can't learn by fighting someone and losing, you have to learn by...

Sunflower4000: THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN!!!
  • Littleg said:
    Hmm?

;) ;) ;)

JamEnslaver: Sunny, you can't learn by fighting someone and losing, you have to learn by...

Sunflower4000: THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN!!!

Not the same! I learned! I just hit a brick wall!
  • Aw, I really like watching you guys play this so it would make me sad to see you not keep trying. Don't let the frustration get to you.

Oh, and lulz were had at the end when Sunny raged. Sorry, I had to laugh heartily.
  • it is fun to watch, but stop dickin around!
    it took me a lot of hours to get a "reasonable" skill in Battlefield 3, this is the same, when i saw you 2 struggling against a new player, i knew how it would end.
    Maybe next not a fighting game? :p
  • Make another BCB with SFxT. But since you guys aren't doing so hot against randoms online you guys are no longer friends you two must battle to the death! Sunny vs. Locke first to 5. Lets see who was the weaker link! :D
  • If this really is the end, I just gotta say it was fun watching along the road. Sad to see you give up though.

My favorite episodes from earlier seasons have always been when you were up against each other in fighting games, so I'd like to see something like Mortal's suggestion happen.
  • Sunflower said:
    Not the same! I learned! I just hit a brick wall!

As my old pappy would say; Learn harder, son.

Naw, I'm just kidding I ain't in a position to question your dedication to them fighting games. If this is the end of this season of BCB, I'll be sad, but I will join everyone else in requesting a return of the good old Sunny v Locke action...
  • Yes, I think it's time for Locke and Sunny to duke it out properly in SFxT!

My dojo services are still available to whoever wants it, by the way.
  • SnakeX said:
    Yes, I think it's time for Locke and Sunny to duke it out properly in SFxT!

I'm all for this too, gives the series a chance to end on a funnier note.
  • Ok, having just watched the season back to back... I enjoyed it. It's a shame you're ending it there, some progress was actually being made in the last 2 episodes. You were starting to learn to tag in and out and not just stick with the same person until they are almost dead. Not played the game myself, but from watching the videos it seems the tactic in this one is to switch it up when possible, not when it's needed. Obviously more to it than that, but the point is, progress was being made as a team. I think it should be stuck with. However if it's really pissing you off that much, maybe not.

Was a fun watch either way. I too believe there should be a showdown to end the season. 2 big chiefs climbed a mountain and fell off, time for 1 to die!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week