The Legend of Dragoon available on PSN
  • The Legend of Dragoon is coming to PlayStation Network. SCE Worldwide Studios boss Shuehi Yoshida announced on the PlayStation Blog today that the classic role-playing game will release on May 1 as a PSone Classic.

He also revealed that a Legend of the Dragoon 2 entered development shortly after completetion of the first game, but was canceled for “some unknown reason.”
    -------

I guess I should try this along with all the other PsOne JRPG's I haven't tried
  • Everyone, pick this up. seriously.
    Thank you.
  • Next on my list of games to buy and instantly go into backlog
  • I use to have the collectors edition of this game. Its great. I think everyone should get this game.
  • I loved this game when I played it years ago. Completely worth it if you're an old school RPG fan.
  • Another of the PSX RPGs I never played, guess I get a chance WITHOUT paying exorbitant ebay prices :D
  • This is a game that tried to be Final Fantasy VII and only got a silver medal for its efforts. Considering the time though, that was freaking impressive! I have a love-hate relationship with it, especially the combat. I'm debating if I want to play it again.
  • Well it releases tomorrow for anyone interested

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week