(PC) Killing Floor: Rise Of NooBTooB
  • [CENTER]image[/CENTER]

[CENTER]What Is Killing Floor?[/CENTER]
    Killing Floor is a co-operative, survival horror game. We all love these games and I feel like this game in particular is the best example of that genre, not to mention it can be scary and tense as shit.
    Spoiler:
    Killing Floor is a first person shooter, allowing each player to move through a 3D environment. Gameplay consists of a single game type, in which the player fights waves of zombie-like specimens, with each wave becoming successively more difficult, until it concludes with a battle with a "boss" specimen, called the Patriarch. Players earn in-game money for each kill, as well as for surviving to the end of a wave. In the time between each waves, players can visit a trader to buy and sell ammo, armor, and additional weapons; the Trader's location on the level varies at the end of each wave, discouraging players from camping in one location. Weapons may also be found randomly across the level. Players are encouraged to work together; they can trade items and drop money, healing is more effective on other players than on oneself, and the team can strategically weld doors shut to provide a temporary barrier from the oncoming horde while funneling the other creatures to specific areas.

Chances are if you're in this thread you either have the game, or you're interested in the game. Let's discuss this event though, and how it'll be done.

[CENTER]Event Details[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Event Date:[/CENTER] [CENTER]Saturday, April 14th[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Event Time:[/CENTER] [CENTER]8pm EST (Why this late? Because, it's survival horror and should always be scarier at night.)[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Where:[/CENTER][CENTER]Steam[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Participants[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]1. Manio (Steam ID: Manioo)
    2. Prazon (Steam ID: prazonmlg)
    3. Squall-Lionheart16 (Steam ID: squall_lionheart16)
    4. Crymzen (Steam ID: Crymzen)
    5. Monochromaticx (Steam ID: monochromaticx)[/CENTER]

Now, I believe the game has in-game voice chat, or so I'm hoping. I don't want to overload vent with a bunch of people (if we get a turn-out) for the event. Also, for some reason I can't host PC game lobbies and would need someone to help with that scenario. Password protected, etc. Also, a big enough server to house all the players in attendance. That's right, you can have 32 player co-op in some situations, from what I've seen.

If you're interested please post your Steam ID. If you're interested and don't own the game it's fairly cheap on Steam.
  • prazonmlg - SteamID

I have this and will definitley be there for this
  • sure i'll join 8D

squall_lionheart16 - steamID
  • Groovy. Really hoping we can get a pretty turn-out for this. Mutant killing, hurrah!
  • i may..or may not join, not sure if i have a guild event on ToR at that point..suposed to be taking on the new flashpoint (hardcore mode) i will let you guys know tomorrow, im Crymzen on steam
  • I might join up. I only played this game once so I have no idea how to play it.
  • monochromaticx said:
    I might join up. I only played this game once so I have no idea how to play it.

Fantastic. Don't worry, it's not that difficult to understand. I'll still need someone to host the lobby, seeing as I can't host PC games for some reason. Annoying really.
  • Hmm I hope we can connect to each other's game today. Anyone here tried setting up a server?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week