NooBTooB Coffee Break: Episode 14
  • [CENTER]image[/CENTER]

    Welcome back to the long awaited NooBTooB Coffee Break: Episode 14. We've been gone for quite a while and decided to get back into recording this baby for all of you to listen to. Show-notes? If you say so!

    Also, I'm having tons of trouble working with RSS Feeds and uploading this to iTunes so any help would be greatly appreciated.

    [youtube]5hIHk46M9IE[/youtube]

    [CENTER]What We've Been Playing
    Alien Swarm (PC)
    Anno 2070 (PC)
    Doctor Who: Worlds In Time (PC)
    Gotham City Impostors (XBLA)
    Star Wars The Old Republic (PC)
    League Of Legends (PC)
    Open Your Eyes
    Doctor Who Series 5 & 6
    Walking Dead Season 2
    White Collar
    Warehouse 13
    Game Culture
    Food Of The Week
    Easter Goodies!
    News In Gaming
    Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut announced.
    Shadowrun Kickstarter successful.
    Notches New Game: 0x10c
    Mailbag
    Empty.[/CENTER]

    If you'd like to send a question to us via the show please send all questions to our twitter accounts at @Eidelon, @Maniooo or @NTCoffeeBreak. You can also reach us via PM on the forums, or post questions via this thread. Comments, and criticisms are welcome too.

    Download URL and Listen (Temporary until iTunes gets sorted out) - http://archive.org/details/NoobtoobCoffeeBreakEpisode14

    Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/CBNTA
  • I am downloading it now and will listen to it on my flight tomorrow :)
  • monochromaticx said:
    I am downloading it now and will listen to it on my flight tomorrow :)


    Fantastic news. We'd love to hear some feedback :)
  • Great podcast guys, glad you are back (I actually discovered that I still have your last episode on my iTunes). I really like the Open Your Eyes section and all the Doctor's Who talk, it made me more interested in the show (but I still won't watch it any time soon :P ). I have to admit, I didn't completely listen to the food part. Not that there is anything wrong about it but I just don't care about food topics and such.
    Keep it up!
  • monochromaticx said:
    Great podcast guys, glad you are back (I actually discovered that I still have your last episode on my iTunes). I really like the Open Your Eyes section and all the Doctor's Who talk, it made me more interested in the show (but I still won't watch it any time soon :P ). I have to admit, I didn't completely listen to the food part. Not that there is anything wrong about it but I just don't care about food topics and such.
    Keep it up!


    Food Talk was rather short so you didn't miss out on anything fantastic. You really should check out Doctor Who, it's a really captivating show. I'd recommend starting with Series 2, the first full series with the 10th Doctor whom is played by David Tennant. Good stuff!
  • I listened to the podcast for the first time, and it was great you guys! Even though the Open Your Eyes wasn't really interesting to me, the overall podcast was interesting and entertaining. Hopefully one day I will get to play some co-op or multiplayer games together. Keep the podcast going, even lengthy or short episodes. Coffee Break is a great addition to the other Noobtoob podcasts I listen to while waiting for buses and trains.
  • Everyone else should feel free to disagree with me, and I can't remember if this has been discussed in prior CB threads, but considering your audience, I feel your game descriptions and discussions could do with tightening up a little. For both Anno 2070 and LoL, it felt like you were going into painstaking detail on some aspects and leaving others untouched. We're a gaming community, we'll get what you mean if you say Anno is a 4X game, LoL is a MOBA, Gotham City Imposters is a class-based shooter etc etc. Use that sort of short-hand and you can spend more time on the stuff that's more interesting (to me at least) - did you enjoy the game? How does it compare to others in the same genre? What does it do well? What doesn't it?

    I was listening to this whilst walking the dog this morning and only got as far as the gaming section - just wanted to write in whilst it was front of mind. Looking forward to the rest of the show. Take it as a compliment when I say I hope you don't leave it nearly a year before the next episode :) .
  • Littleg said:

    I was listening to this whilst walking the dog this morning and only got as far as the gaming section - just wanted to write in whilst it was front of mind. Looking forward to the rest of the show. Take it as a compliment when I say I hope you don't leave it nearly a year before the next episode :) .


    We can promise that the next episode will be out soon! And thanks for the feedback, we'll try and nail our game discussions next time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week