Games Only Podcast 32 - DMC HD, AC:Revelations, Call of Juarez: The Cartel
  • [center][youtube]bun7c03mTqw[/youtube][/center]

This week!

--No Dr Gumaer, replaced instead with ye olde Modcast hand Locke Vincent!

--DMC HD is talked about. Never played em? Find out if you should.

--ME3's multiplayer gets blasted and dragged through the mud.

--Assassin's Creed: Revelations is $20 this week. hp tried it.

--much more!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/gamesonly/gop32.mp3
  • Great show, guys. As much as I missed Doc, you can never have too much Locke in your life :D .

I'm surprised at how much people appear to be enjoying the ME3 multiplayer, that's one in the eye for the naysayers (me included) who moaned that multi had no place in Mass Effect. I'm sure it'll be dead by the time I get round to playing the game, but what the heck - some obsessive planetary scanning should make up for that.
  • Littleg said:
    Great show, guys. As much as I missed Doc, you can never have too much Locke in your life :D .

I'm surprised at how much people appear to be enjoying the ME3 multiplayer, that's one in the eye for the naysayers (me included) who moaned that multi had no place in Mass Effect. I'm sure it'll be dead by the time I get round to playing the game, but what the heck - some obsessive planetary scanning should make up for that.

Just play the damn game brah, go go go. Stop painting your hot wheels and enjoy yourself. 20 hours. Surely you can neglect a child in 2 hour chunks, right?
  • I wasn't paying enough attention to the introductions to hear that HP was introducing Locke, so I actually thought it was Dr Gumaer for the first few seconds. No joke, you actually fooled me.
  • LittleG, I'll have a piece up on how surprisingly addictive the Multiplayer in ME3 is. I would also heed Sunny's words and seriously go play the game.
  • Fry-40 said:
    I wasn't paying enough attention to the introductions to hear that HP was introducing Locke, so I actually thought it was Dr Gumaer for the first few seconds. No joke, you actually fooled me.

So the "hay hay hay" got you? :D Amazing :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week