Being A Nampa King!!!
  • Do you know about Nampa Kings??? Nampa is the best form of getting with women and I have been called out in this forum before about my sexual success rate and asking about how I do it. It is not Craig's List and it is not Adult friend finder, but NANPA that is the key.
    I will instruct you on Nampa.
    1.Go to a place with a lot of women like a gym for women only
    2.Dress expensive, you have to look like you have a lot of money
    3.Look as attractive as possible
    4.Hit on many women
    Not all of them are interested but you'd be suprised at how many women you can take home. Theres a lot of hot ladies all hot and bothered from the gym who want to get with you in my City. Try it out if you are socially awkward!!! Soon youll get laid and be enjoying ladies and they will enjoy you.
  • What about gyakunan for the ladies?!?!??!?!?!?!????
  • GreyAcumen said:
    1.Go to a place with a lot of women like a gym for women only

    If it's women only how are dudes expected to get in?
  • why is every thread you make somthing to do with sex....this is starting to turn into a sex focused forum rather than a game forum..he seems to make these threads to try and boost his ego imo
  • Maybe if people are bothered about the ratio of {Grey threads about sex}:{Everyone else's threads about games}, they should make some threads about games and stop hanging around in the Off-Topic section waiting to be offended by the latest Grey Acumen zinger.

    Do I enjoy all the sex threads? No, I don't as it happens. Do I let it colour my perception of the site? Nope. I'm not at all interested in most american sports but I don't take the time to go into threads about them to tell people to stop.

    The site is what YOU make it people, try improving it through positive action rather than comment and complaint. Oh wait, yeah...

    image
  • Damn Egg, bringin' the fire. True words too.
  • Silence fools. I'm waiting for more Nampa King revelations from the master!
  • Thanks for the tips OS (Original Samurai)
  • Chip said:
    If it's women only how are dudes expected to get in?


    Through the ventilation shafts above the locker rooms, of course. Haven't you ever seen a teen comedy? Sheesh!
  • GreyAcumen said:
    Do you know about Nampa Kings??? Nampa is the best form of getting with women and I have been called out in this forum before about my sexual success rate and asking about how I do it. It is not Craig's List and it is not Adult friend finder, but NANPA that is the key.
    I will instruct you on Nampa.
    1.Go to a place with a lot of women like a gym for women only
    2.Dress expensive, you have to look like you have a lot of money
    3.Look as attractive as possible
    4.Hit on many women
    Not all of them are interested but you'd be suprised at how many women you can take home. Theres a lot of hot ladies all hot and bothered from the gym who want to get with you in my City. Try it out if you are socially awkward!!! Soon youll get laid and be enjoying ladies and they will enjoy you.

    Now you sound like Barney from how I met your mother... I know that you could not possibly be looking to him as a role model though because it seems, due to posts you have made in other threads, that you have an issue with homosexuality.
    You forgot #5. The Naked Man
    When Ted walks in to find Robin’s date sitting on the couch naked, he stumbles onto a phenomenon that revolutionizes the gang’s concepts on the art of seduction. For Ted has discovered “The Naked Man”: a move on a first date that involves waiting until the woman leaves the room and then stripping nude in hopes that when she returns, she’ll be charmed by the man’s bravado and decide to sleep with him.
  • GreyAcumen said:
    I have been called out in this forum before about my sexual success rate and asking about how I do it.


    I would believe the former... but the latter is obviously a figmant of your (obviously over-active) imagination.

    BTW my theory for women is quality matters, not so much quantity. You, are obviously the opposite.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week