Brisby's Minecraft Village
  • So here it tis! I know I've been promising to show this for forever now. The video quality isn't the best, but it already took like 3 hours to upload to youtube so I'll just have to deal with it. Nowhere near finished though and pity I didn't get to show the inside of some of the houses. Hmm, please leave comments/complains/questions/advice. :D

[video=youtube;IYcLtESHWXQ]
  • Wow, that is WAY bigger then I expected from you talking about it. I was expecting a few houses here and there, but it's huge.
  • Yeah, I was having a hard time with Bandicam's 10 minute limit on video so...speedy run through. Hope no one got a headache. :p
  • wow, nice... has an old rpg village feel to it :). Can't imagine how much time thats taken, even just leveling that much land must have taken ages.
  • vowel said:
    wow, nice... has an old rpg village feel to it :). Can't imagine how much time thats taken, even just leveling that much land must have taken ages.

Thanks, vowel, I'm glad you like it. Yeah, it was a tiny island to begin with and then I just expanded it way out on all sides. It took a lot of sand and dirt....A LOT...but I'm not sure how long it took me because I tend to take long breaks from playing. I didn't even get to show my glass mine. I decided to dig out a large section of land and build all glass tunnels and stairs going down. Why did I do it? Because I could. :p
  • I don't really play minecraft. I gave it a shot and didn't like it, not my thing (liked the mining aspect, i'm a collector.. didn't like the building part). But I do like to watch the videos and see what other people can build after the mining phase (that never ends with me lol). Would love to see more of what you do with this. So I have a request for future videos :P.
  • Holy shit, Brizzle-butt. That's amazing. All I make are staircases to jump off of. :O
  • Thanks, Sunnybunz! I'm glad people are impressed. I was feeling inadequate after looking at so many videos on youtube where people recreate entire freakin' cities or make colossal structures. :p

Oh and vowel, I will def upload more when I have more to show in the future. :3
  • The whole point was to NOT use any mods. :p But really, I don't like using mods because I don't like having to update them every time the game gets updated. I'm too lazy.
  • Good job Bris. Noobied :D
  • How long did it take you to plan out the village? That's really amazing! I only played minecraft for all of 10 mins you make me wish I stuck with it.
  • tallchick said:
    Good job Bris. Noobied :D

Thanks, TC!!

BlasianBytch said:
    How long did it take you to plan out the village? That's really amazing! I only played minecraft for all of 10 mins you make me wish I stuck with it.

Hmm, I'm not sure exactly how long it took me. Like I said before I tend to take long breaks from the game but I think it took me about....a week maybe more in time to get to this point.
  • This makes me jealous. The best thing I've ever made is a giant house that looked like an "ass", to quote Eidelon.
  • I would like to see your "ass house" :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week