Depth game
  • anyone heard of this?

http://www.depthgame.com/

divers versus sharks and you can play as shark!

Overview
    Off the coast of present day Mexico a team of fearless divers are preparing to loot sunken treasure from shark infested waters. To emerge with their limbs intact, they must use every trick at their disposal to outsmart, avoid, or disable a pack of vicious man-eating sharks. Depth is a competitive multiplayer game which blends heart pounding hide-and-seek gameplay and visceral action in a dark aquatic world. Predator, or Thief. which will you be?

Key Features
    - Be a Shark : Take control of a 21 foot man-eater as you find and dismember sneaky divers.

- Shark vision : Experience the sights , sounds and smells of the shark's world. Track prey by the disturbances they make in the water, or the sound of their heartbeat.

- Be a Thief : Loot a wealth of glittering Sunken booty from the bottom of the ocean, by outsmarting and evading your hungry opposition.

- Heart Pounding Stealth: Take cover in dense sea-weed, squeeze into wrecks, and stay as quiet as possible while sharks patrol overhead!

- Full Body Dismemberment : Tear off your victim's limbs one by one and leave him to bleed out, or show him mercy and end it with a final bite.
  • You should check out "Tokyo Jungle" :p

You play as an animal trying to survive in Tokyo after mankind has become extinct. It looks well shit, but the idea makes me smile.

[video=youtube;5OTm0jOhVKI]
  • I want to play Tokyo Jungle more than just about anything in the world now.
  • if i can stroll into akihabara i am all for it. nobody interested in Depth?
  • I read about Depth a while back and it looks like it'd be fun for a few matches but beyond that - ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Maybe. Sounds like Jaws Unleashed with multiplayer.

[video=youtube;FAHxX86TuCo]
  • Seems like it would be some good fun with friends. It seems like it's something new..
  • Maxim said:
    I want to play Tokyo Jungle more than just about anything in the world now.

Tokyo Jungle will be $40 day 1 and the buy new DLC will be the ability to play as a crocodile :)
  • I WANT IT. GOD DAMN.
  • This game looks stupid as fuck. Can't wait to try it out ;)
  • I really hope someone here can stream or record themselves playing this, I'm really curious.... but I really don't have the money to throw at this.
  • Chip said:
    I really hope someone here can stream or record themselves playing this, I'm really curious.... but I really don't have the money to throw at this.

Here's a stream that was recorded over on Destructoid. I'd recommend skipping to 1 hour, and 20 minutes for actual gameplay. They had a lot of issues getting the stream to work. Looks good!

http://www.twitch.tv/destructoid/b/312635472
  • nutta27 said:
    This game looks stupid as fuck. Can't wait to try it out ;)

You look stupid as tuck. Seriously. This game looks legitimately good and engaging. I only wish it was a modern military fps with a dubstep trailer.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week