How to enthrall women
  • For those of you who have not yet been experienced with women let me tell you about what you need to do. If you post on a gaming forum like me most people think you are a virgin. I am living proof that you do not have to stay a virgin so let me share with you some of my most effective tools for winning the effection of women.
    *1*Cook
    Women like to have things cooked for them. Often they are used to having to cook so it is nice to surprise them sometime. I learned how to roll sushi and the women I bring back to my pad really love the sushi I feed them.
    *2*Feed them
    There is not much more romantic than feeding a woman her favorite food.
    *3*Make her see you shirtless
    Do you ever wonder how so many people walk around with no shirts on??? It is simply a ploy to get a womans attention and it works, so try it. Unless you are an ugly one, and even then, a lot of women c annot resist it.
    *4*Never go to the bathroom around her
    It is best for her to never mentally picture you going to the bathroom. Body functions are gross so it is best to keep up the facade that you are an basically a android.
    *5*Make her exercise
    Exercise turns girls on in case you did not know it. Also this has the benefit of making sure your girl is in good shape. This is a win win scenario!
    *6*Hide your action figures
    I cannot stress this enough. Keep your personal fun toys in hiding.

You are all welcome and if you have anything to add please post it in this thread.
  • *7* Show her your sword.. She loves it!
    *8* Don't show her this thread, it'll give away what you're doing

Epic thread btw
  • *9* Perform a rain dance with a skirt made of dead raccoons.
  • *10- always tell the woman that she is right even when she is wrong because she is still right... See I'm right now; even though I am wrong..
  • *11 Try not to yell out "Straight Jizzing!!!!" til at least the 3rd date.
    GreyAcumen said:

*5*Make her exercise
    Exercise turns girls on in case you did not know it.

FUCKING LAWL!!
  • jaded_sapphire said:
    *10- always tell the woman that she is right even when she is wrong because she is still right... See I'm right now; even though I am wrong..

This....is so true
  • 12. Put her in a headlock. Headlocks deprive the brain of oxygen, making her light-headed and easier to dominate. Just don't squeeze too hard or for too long, or you will be the one getting dominated in prison.

13. Try to get your hands on some roofies.

14. Get rich, because if you got no money and you got no car, then you got no woman, and there you are. A Young MC told me this.
  • *15 Be sneaky. Women love surprises.

Annnnnnnd now, 6 ways to win a man.

*1 Never stop talking. Guys love to listen.

*2 Let him borrow your clothes. He loves wearing that skirt, just don't tell his boss!

*3 Tell him how to drive. Men may seem to be "to dumb" to ask for questions, but really he is just waiting for you to direct him.

*4 Giggle at his genitals. Guys love a sense of humor!

*5 Tell him that you believe feminism is for lesbians. His man ego can't bear to think you might actually be equal or *gasp* better than him.

*6 No matter what, under any circumstance, doubt that he is a ninja, samurai or some other non-applicable martial art. Guys like fantasy outside the bedroom too!
  • *16 ask them for money all the time. Women love to take care of grown men... you know mother instinct and all
  • Very educational.
  • GreyAcumen said:

Do you ever wonder how so many people walk around with no shirts on??? It is simply a ploy to get a womans attention and it works, so try it. Unless you are an ugly one, and even then, a lot of women c annot resist it.

Pretty sure this works every time. Good advice.
  • Okay I am new here so maybe I am missing out on something. this guy GreyAcumen is he for real? Is this some sort of joke because it sounds like he enjoys not only putting men down but women as well. Like I said I'm new so if there is something that I don't understand please forgive me but I find that rude. 1,3,4 and 5 are outrageous. Also; of course you should feed a guest that is over if you invite them over for a meal or have snacks. That is called being polite.
  • Like any troll he just gets a kick out of being... outrageous. Is he for real?? Sadly.
  • I usually duct tape my women to a chair, cook in front of them topless (I'm quite good at making toast or cereal), then force feed them until they're ready to puke. Then I chain them to the treadmill for a couple hours to run it off. Works like a charm.
  • MissScooter said:
    I usually duct tape my women to a chair, cook in front of them topless (I'm quite good at making toast or cereal), then force feed them until they're ready to puke. Then I chain them to the treadmill for a couple hours to run it off. Works like a charm.

You do that too?! And here I thought i was the only one. Though I like to use rope instead of duct tape. Cuts in more and makes a memorable experience for us both.
  • I am glad some of you are taking my advice to heart. The jokes are not appreciated though. Let me add one to help get this topic back on track from the forum scrubs.
    *7* Giving your girl a gift that is related to housecleaning is a bad idea. They will not use the item. Instead, give them something you want them to change about themselves like a new perfume or gym certificate.
  • GreyAcumen said:
    The jokes are not appreciated though.

Wait....... this wasn't a joke thread?
  • Chip said:
    Wait....... this wasn't a joke thread?

I do not joke on forums.
  • lol funny thread :p:confused:
  • GreyAcumen said:
    I do not joke on forums.

Dude, stop kidding with us. I am about to burst open from laughing so hard!
  • GreyAcumen said:

*7* Giving your girl a gift that is related to housecleaning is a bad idea. They will not use the item. Instead, give them something you want them to change about themselves like a new perfume or gym certificate.

maybe I should not say this... but since this is 'not a joke' thread... You don't try to change women you accept them for who you are. If this is how you really feel about women maybe you should seek help.
  • *101a* Tell them how much you polish your sword. Girls like to know that your handy.
  • jaded_sapphire said:
    maybe I should not say this... but since this is 'not a joke' thread... You don't try to change women you accept them for who you are. If this is how you really feel about women maybe you should seek help.

Yeah! Lol! Boys are the ones who are supposed to change for US! ;):p
  • Nah you take them as they come. Changing people always backfires.
  • GreyAcumen said:

*5*Make her exercise
    Exercise turns girls on in case you did not know it. Also this has the benefit of making sure your girl is in good shape. This is a win win scenario!

I tried to kill two birds with one stone by chasing a woman down the street without my shirt on and I got arrested. Thanks a lot, Grey.

Any tips on how to enthrall a brewski Grey?

I'd also like to say that the word "enthrall" does not get anywhere near the amount of usage in daily conversation that it deserves.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week