What Kind Of People Do You Hate???
  • I am going thru a rough patch in my life and there are a lot of different people I hate that are making my life bad.
    1:white trash, they do not shut up
    2:teenagers who are thugging outside of my home
    3:everyone else
    Please list yours but no racism!!!Even if you hate black people do not break the rules!!!
  • wait so i cant say i hate terrel owens because he is black?

dont get me wrong i dont hate him because he is black, i hate him because he is an asshole. but your saying i am braking the rules by saying a black person.
  • I hate thin and beautiful people.
  • GreyAcumen said:
    I am going thru a rough patch in my life and there are a lot of different people I hate that are making my life bad.
    1:white trash, they do not shut up
    2:teenagers who are thugging outside of my home
    3:everyone else
    Please list yours but no racism!!!Even if you hate black people do not break the rules!!!

Seems rather, hypocritical...

I hate neds/chavs/whatever you want to call them. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, it's people that just want to get drunk, get high and purposely & knowingly cause trouble for others.

Also hate people that make a huge deal out of very little things making a big sceptical (usually in public) so they can get what they want.

I know you shouldn't hate groups of people, but those are my exceptions since I've yet to meet anyone that falls into them 2 category's that I actually like or would even want to get to know.

And what did I ever do to you littleg? I'm hurt! :(
  • I don't Hate anyone really. Id more classify my feelings towards people as varying degree's of indifference sweeping into shades of annoyance, finally resting somewhere within the wide gamut of anger. But never quite tipping into hatred.
  • I despise violent people. The more violent they are the more they have hurt people the more I feel they should be put down like a dog.

Bit harsh I know but its what I feel and I believe that anyone that has walked where I have would agree.
  • jaded_sapphire said:
    The more violent they are the more they have hurt people the more I feel they should be put down like a dog.

Isn't that a tad bit hypocritical though? Killing someone for an excessive use of violence? Until they kill someone, being executed is a ridiculous sentence (even then I'm not a fan of the death sentence), especially considering sometimes it's an act of defence that is twisted by others into an assault charge.
  • I see why some people may see it that way and for as passive as I am most of the time I wish that there were more violent offenders that were put to death so that they can not hurt others. One of my sons friends sister who is only 6 was a victim to a level that most people would even have a hard time understanding so yeah... I hate those people with a passion. They steal life from children and adults that they violate. Once proven guilty beyond any doubt take him/her down is what I have to say about that. Most people do not even understand the impact that has on a young child both physicality and mentally. If I sound a tad bit hypocritical oh well. Its the way that I feel.
  • I don't genuinely hate anyone (unfotunately... I think I HATE that I don't hate anyone more than I hate anyone) but I do try to stay away from imbeciles. Every once in a while I'll drop them a bone but I don't do it all the time. I've learned to ignore. I'm much better than I once was.
  • Chip said:
    Isn't that a tad bit hypocritical though? Killing someone for an excessive use of violence? Until they kill someone, being executed is a ridiculous sentence (even then I'm not a fan of the death sentence), especially considering sometimes it's an act of defence that is twisted by others into an assault charge.

I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago.
    you hear stories about protesters outside abortion clinics holding up pro life signs then they end up killing the women using the facilities.
  • Blue people...damn fuckin smurfs and their high horse.
  • FearTheLiving said:
    Blue people...damn fuckin smurfs and their high horse.

wait...can i take a noobie back? i gave it before realizing the irony of someone with a 'giants' avatar saying that they hate blue people. (he didnt specify small blue people)
  • gilligan said:
    wait...can i take a noobie back? i gave it before realizing the irony of someone with a 'giants' avatar saying that they hate blue people. (he didnt specify small blue people)

Yes I'm a self hating blue man... You caught me. Even if I wasn't joking however I did specifically say smurfs so yeah, screw your noobie I didn't even want it :'(
  • people who complain too much
  • Arrogant people who think they are better than they actually are. Sorry grey ;)
  • "People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the bloody dutch!"
  • nutta27 said:
    Arrogant people who think they are better than they actually are. Sorry grey ;)

You're doing it...you're doing it!
  • No kind. Anytime I've felt like I may hate a certain kind of people I've seen exceptions to my way of thinking, and it's shown that it's just a group of people giving others a bad name.
  • Chip said:
    No kind. Anytime I've felt like I may hate a certain kind of people I've seen exceptions to my way of thinking, and it's shown that it's just a group of people giving others a bad name.

As long as everyone makes it to the Annihilator, you're happy.
  • Those douches who express all of their beliefs through bumper stickers on their pickup trucks.Get your Rick Santorum,pro life and gun rights stickers out of my face you jackasses.
  • people who blame others for the problems they created and poeple who try to justify crimes like murder
  • Crymzen said:
    people who blame others for the problems they created and poeple who try to justify crimes like murder

Those are the worst
  • Hate is a strong word. I don't think I've ever been able to bring myself to actually hate another person. I might hate how they behave and I want to avoid them completely but to actually hate and hold on to that feeling forever is to give in to the dark side. I'm with Yoda, hate only leads to suffering.
  • Brisby said:
    Hate is a strong word. I don't think I've ever been able to bring myself to actually hate another person. I might hate how they behave and I want to avoid them completely but to actually hate and hold on to that feeling forever is to give in to the dark side. I'm with Yoda, hate only leads to suffering.

That is noble and honorable brisby. I wish I had your resolve and iron chin.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week