KickinBack Podcast Episode 2
  • [center][video=youtube;fbH3oQ_qEgg]

MonochromaticX and Slixshot return to the podcasting realm! This time we're trying something new, something special, something different. You're mind will be blown by the amazing editing that doesn't exist. This show is about as bare-bones as it gets. Come hang out for a bit and talk about games, life, and whatever else we can think of. \m/

Note: This show contains profanity

On This Weeks Podcast:
    Games:Mass Effect 3, Bayonetta,Sly Collection, Assassin's Creed 3, Journey
    Movies: Alien, Prometheus, Avengers Alliance
    Books: Frankenstein
    and some life talk too!

Musical Credit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iipjx1OScM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJghR7CuxG0

• I've never done it but my understanding is that itunes just uses RSS feeds to find and download the podcast. They don't actually host it, so first step would be to find a host for the .mp3 file. Setup feedburner or what have you for the RSS feed then submit to itunes for review.
  • Ineptic said:
    I've never done it but my understanding is that itunes just uses RSS feeds to find and download the podcast. They don't actually host it, so first step would be to find a host for the .mp3 file. Setup feedburner or what have you for the RSS feed then submit to itunes for review.

We did try that but for some reason the blog disappeared or something. We will try making another blog and see if that works out, hopefully.
  • Cool gonna listen later!
  • Heh, a mention in the firts few minutes. In regards to me not getting ME3, it's because I was very unimpressed with ME2. I loved the characters and setting(s), but hated the gameplay. The mechanics suck, the cover sucks, just a whole lot of suck. That's not worth spending $60 on.

Some movie and book recommendations, since you guys like to talk about a little of everything:

Books/Comic Books: Robot Visions by Isaac Asimov, Y The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan, and Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan

Movies: Blade Runner, The Secret of Nihm, Princess Mononokae, Office Space, American Psycho, The Machinist, Memento.

Not sure what you guys have seen or read, but those are all great.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week