Boomzies #31 - Livin' La PS Vita Loca
  • New images of Big Boss start the old Metal Gear Solid rumor mill. What time period will this be set and what's with the pooch? Then in our main topic we take a hands on in depth look at the newly released PS Vita. Is it truly worth the cash or just more fodder for Nintendo's 3DS?

[video=youtube;gsLAaP2weNg]

What do you all in the noobtoob community think of the PS Vita?
  • It's worth it but I recently bought a 3DS bundle with RE: Revelations and PSP games that I still haven't played, Patapon 2 and Half-Minute Hero. The Vita will be a must buy when there is a price drop or a good game bundle, if you use public transport or travel about. I will get it then. Super Stardust!!!
  • thatrademarc said:
    It's worth it but I recently bought a 3DS bundle with RE: Revelations and PSP games that I still haven't played, Patapon 2 and Half-Minute Hero. The Vita will be a must buy when there is a price drop or a good game bundle, if you use public transport or travel about. I will get it then. Super Stardust!!!

Agreed, the problem isn't that the PS Vita is "bad", there's just too many other great options that I own and have yet to even touch. So it's hard to shell out another $250 for something that will go into instant backlog.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week