Rate your BM's Thread
  • Did you ever take a really good shit and want to sell someone about it? Well, I have, and I think rather than announcing your triumph to your mom, or a co-worker, or your friend with the poop fetish, you can list them here and talk about them. You ever take a really bad shit, one that makes you want to take a shower imediately afterwards? Not sure why you took that nasty shit, maybe someone here can help you.

You can describe your last bowel movement here and and optionally give extra details, like diet leading up to the shitting, dietary constraints on your system, constipation, etc.

I'll start. Feel free to add more detail or less, whatever you feel like sharing.

Today I took a good shit.

Primary Diet: Bagel, blueberry muffin, sandwhich - ham, granola bar, water, one can of pepsi, 32oz iced tea
    Color: Light brown
    Consistency: Whole
    Cleanliness: Very
    Urine Color: Light yellow
    Overall: It was a very pleasant poop. Left me feeling light and clean. Thumbs up.

Feel free to contribute. By identifying your diet, maybe we can help you deduce problems that you might be having. Everyone deserves to have a good poop.

Your turn. Enjoy.
  • What. The. Fuck.
  • I like that this thread exists, except I will not contribute to it. Right on.
  • Strange stuff has recently come from you Fuzzy.
    Nough said.
  • tallchick said:
    What. The. Fuck.

Don't be shy!

Primary Diet:Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich,8 Crunchy Sunshine Rolls,Arizona Iced tea,Frosted Mini Wheats,Orange Chicken w/ potstickers and 2 glasses of milk.
    Color:Blackish Brown
    Urine Color: Light Yellow
    Overall:Multiple tiny shits were rough coming out but overall I FEEL GOOD!
  • Fuzzy are you GreyAcumen?

your threads getting more shittier by the minute! stop being so anal! :p
  • Another winner.
  • Epke said:
    Fuzzy are you GreyAcumen?

your threads getting more shittier by the minute! stop being so anal! :p

You're killin me :D
  • Linda here says my latest was a little hard to swallow. Must've been the curried eggs...

Not safe for work, or children, or people of sound mental health. You've been warned.

[SPOILER]image[/SPOILER]
  • Stop editing people's posts for trivial bullshit Chip. It's really fucking annoying, and overstepping your bounds.

Fuck. Off.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Stop editing people's posts for trivial bullshit Chip. It's really fucking annoying, and overstepping your bounds. Fuck. Off.

I was just making the NSFW warning bold for those that open spoilers before reading. You act like i do it often what that's hardly the case.
  • Chip said:
    I was just making the NSFW warning bold for those that open spoilers before reading. You act like i do it often what that's hardly the case.

You do do it often enough that I've noticed it, when you shouldn't be doing it at all.

Stay out of people's posts!
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Linda here says my latest was a little hard to swallow. Must've been the curried eggs...

Not safe for work, or children, or people of sound mental health. You've been warned.

[SPOILER]image[/SPOILER]

Oh God, can't unsee that, thought I readied myself but this made me throw up a little.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Linda here says my latest was a little hard to swallow. Must've been the curried eggs...

[SPOILER]image[/SPOILER]

Really? That just ruined my day.
  • Thefabledgamer said:
    Really? That just ruined my day.

If you imagine that its chocolate it dosnt seem so bad.
  • Dr Flibble said:

[SPOILER]image[/SPOILER]

This is proof that satan indeed does exist.
  • peopl act like this is something new, everone has seen 2 girls and a cup!
  • Epke said:
    peopl act like this is something new, everone has seen 2 girls and a cup!

I haven't actually, and I don't ever plan to. I know what it is, what is there to gain by watching it?
  • Chip said:
    I haven't actually, and I don't ever plan to. I know what it is, what is there to gain by watching it?

Stick to that plan. I didn't know what it was about, and after the realization hit me it was too late. I couldn't get it out of my head for a week.
  • Had a nasty BM session today. Last night I had pizza, hotwings, and a diet coke. I put buffalo sauce on the pizza and crushed red pepper. Felt like I was shooting a flame thrower out my asshole.
  • Chip said:

well the reaction (the reaction videos on youtube are hillarious) i just got a laughing fit when i first saw, people get off on this shit? (pun intended :p)
  • I had tacos tonight, heavy on the black olives, but not very spicy. Had a pretty decent shit just now, no stomach problems. Gave me that nice light feeling heading into bed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week