The 2012 NBA Season Discussion
  • Yeah Yeah,it's a little late to post this but the season started a little late too and I'd like to at least get this thread started now so people can discuss about their favorite NBA teams and the news of the NBA.(I'm personally a Rockets fan.)
    LETS GET THIS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Lin
  • It's too bad the year I decide to get into NBA the sonics move. Well I'm a heats fan now.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    It's too bad the year I decide to get into NBA the sonics move. Well I'm a heats fan now.

why not thunder or wizards?
  • Don't really like westbrook, and washington DC is nothing like Seattle.
  • oh linsanity
  • He's pretty good, might be one of my favorites after just 4 games. The question is will amare and melo fit in with him, amare can treat him like nash but I think melo is a bit of a ball hog. We will see tomorrow.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    He's pretty good, might be one of my favorites after just 4 games. The question is will amare and melo fit in with him, amare can treat him like nash but I think melo is a bit of a ball hog. We will see tomorrow.

He was improving(Melo) before he got injured and had like 6 or 7 assists against the Celtics,so maybe he's changed.C'mon there's gotta be more than 2 NBA fans on here!
  • somaliangangsterpuff said:
    He was improving(Melo) before he got injured and had like 6 or 7 assists against the Celtics,so maybe he's changed.C'mon there's gotta be more than 2 NBA fans on here!

There is, but as a Pistons fan I am in the dumps. Dumars has gone from a savvy GM to one of the worst in any sport in just years. It's sad.

Linsanity is nice. I do think the guy is fun to watch; if you see the way he protects the ball and his shots in the lane he is very crafty and smart.
  • Sacramento kings to Seattle? it would be nice to have a team again.
  • GAME LINNING THREE AGAINST THE RAPTORS!!!!You can count me as the next entry on the Lin Bandwagon!
  • Guess there was a reason why there wasn't a basketball thread.
    I can't believe what Lin did today, it's crazy!
  • He'll have to make sure that many turnovers doesn't become the norm for him, 8 is a terrible amount.

It helps when you dish out 11 assists though, that negates some of it, along with scoring all the big points. He is fun to watch.
  • Assuming Derrick Rose can be 100% for the post-season, I feel good about the Bulls' chances this year. And even if they fall short again, they've got a really young team that can only improve as time goes on so I'm really excited about the next few years for my team. :)
  • Another Day,Another Lin for the NY Knicks!I hate the Knicks but Lin is hard not to like.
  • JR Smith signing with the Knicks makes them a HUGE contender now with the way Lin has exploded. Kinda afraid even as a Bulls fan.
  • Lin's gotta take better care of the ball.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    Lin's gotta take better care of the ball.

Yup.Well obviously they weren't gonna win out,but its suprising that of all teams to lose to its the lowly Hornets.
  • Lin strikes again with 28 pts,14 assists and a win over the defending champ Mavs.Meanwhile,the Rockets better GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER tonight!else the Timberwolves gonna take our playoff seed.
  • Deron willams worked the knicks. Lin only had 3 turnovers, maybe they can't win unless Lin gives more turnovers.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    Deron willams worked the knicks. Lin only had 3 turnovers, maybe they can't win unless Lin gives more turnovers.

Carmelo is cancer,they need to trade him.

Rockets lookin good for a team with mostly scrubs!Timberwolves are WAY too hot right now.
  • somaliangangsterpuff said:

Rockets lookin good for a team with mostly scrubs!Timberwolves are WAY too hot right now.

That's because Nikola came out of no where for them at center and Michael Beasley is back. Combine that with (ROY) Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love? they got a squad. Just need a little more depth.

Carmelo + Chandelr for Howard
  • Can't wait til all star weekend.It's all SO much better than the pro bowl.One of the best parts of basketball really.
  • Heat Vs. Knicks tonight on TNT........should be a greta \oner and the biggest test yet for the Lins.I just want it to be close,if they can keep it close yet lose I'd still be impressed
  • It'll be a massacre tonight.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    It'll be a massacre tonight.

Heat up by 4 at half lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week