Mount & Blade Warband Fun Time!
  • [CENTER]image

What's this? [/CENTER]
    A Mount & Blade Warband event! The plan is to find a server to gather on and have a good time chopping and piercing each other up with all sorts of fun medieval weaponry in the game's online mode!

[CENTER]When? [/CENTER]
    Saturday, February 18th at 3:00 PM Central US time!

[CENTER]Who? [/CENTER]
    You! If you have Mount & Blade Warband, then definitely feel free to join up! Be sure to post your steam name as well as the name of your multiplayer character so that we know who is who.

Participants:
    SnakeX (Steam ID: SnakeX06, Character: Rad)
    Sunflower (Steam ID: Sunflower4000, Character: Chief)
    Ineptic (Steam ID: DrXan, Character: Ineptic)
    Maxim (Steam ID: bTomfoolery, Character: Holgrane)
    Squall-lionheart16 (Steam ID: Squall_lionheart16, Character: ???)
    Chip (Steam ID: J_Chip1691, Character: ???)
    --
    --
    --

ALSO! Be sure to hop onto IRC the day of the event so that we can properly coordinate everything! I'll be posting the decided-upon server in this thread as well.
  • I'm in. I think my character's name is Chief. If I'm around that day, I mean. Steam ID should be Sunflower4000.
  • I'm in.

SteamID: DrXan
    Charecter name: Ineptic (Just to keep it simple).
  • SteamID: Sir Boffo
    Character: Holgrane (Just to keep it complex)
  • i'm in!

Steam ID: Squall_lionheart16

i assume character is what you make when you enter Multiplayer, so i went and made one ^^

character: Squall_Lionheart
  • Maxim and I scoped out a couple servers yesterday. There's a server called Koa that runs on the native module which also features bots that fill out our ranks if we need them. So that could be a potential server for the event.
  • YOU ALL SHALL FALL TO MY SABER!

Steam ID: J_Chip1691
    Character: ....... I shall go make one.
  • can we invite people?
  • Squall-lionheart16 said:
    can we invite people?

I guess so. I mean, nothing's stopping you from having your buddies hop onto the same server we're all gonna be on. As long as they're courteous and not running around dominating everyone, I don't see the problem. :)

How many were you looking to invite? And could you list their Steam IDs/character names just so we know they're your friends and not randoms?

EDIT:
    Also, I should note that if anyone knows of or finds a good server, definitely feel free to suggest it for the event!
  • The event begins in 30 minutes! Look for the server called KoIF!
  • sorry i couldnt make it, i had forgot that i had made plans with my gf and her family. If another event is ran i can join :)
  • Did any of you get screen shots from the event?

Edit: Wow I have 63 posts, more than I've ever made on a forum before. o_o
  • Squall-lionheart16 said:
    sorry i couldnt make it, i had forgot that i had made plans with my gf and her family. If another event is ran i can join :)

S'all good, I'll probably host a couple more in the future!

NewAgeRed said:
    Did any of you get screen shots from the event?

Didn't think to do that, actually. Next time I'll try to grab some though.
  • SnakeX said:
    Didn't think to do that, actually. Next time I'll try to grab some though.

I don't know, I don't think anyone wants to see that guy Dave crying like a baby asking Maxim to be his girlfriend.
  • Chip said:
    I don't know, I don't think anyone wants to see that guy Dave crying like a baby asking Maxim to be his girlfriend.

It was for Sunflower. And I think we do.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week