Why Do I Pee So Much When I Game??????
  • I'm not sure if its just me, but when I start gaming out, in about 2-3 hours I'll pee like two or three times, but if I do some other nonproductive activity like watching tv or browsing the web, I don't pee nearly as much. like maybe twice in a day if I was just watching tv or some non sense like that.

I was wondering if this happens to anyone else? I know I might sound crazy, even while typing this out I'm thinking 'wow, this sounds a little dumb' BUT I FEEL ITS TRUE...idk, anyone else get this or am I just a crazy person?
  • I....... maybe. I have noticed recently that I piss a lot, but I just assumed I was drinking a lot of water. I wonder if something like adrenaline is causing it.
  • Chip said:
    I....... maybe. I have noticed recently that I piss a lot, but I just assumed I was drinking a lot of water. I wonder if something like adrenaline is causing it.

Unless you're lifting weights while gaming, it probably isn't adrenaline...
  • Fuzzy said:
    Unless you're lifting weights while gaming, it probably isn't adrenaline...

Well increased heart rate or something? idk how that woould be linked to peeing a lot.

But to further describe it. It is clear as if I was drinking a lot of water at the time which is also what I found strange, because I normally have that yellow tinted pee, but when I'm gamin out for awhile its ALWAYS clear...crazy
  • I have no scientific answer but I guess you just REALLY love gaming!! Do you get a woody from it??
  • knowname said:
    I have no scientific answer but I guess you just REALLY love gaming!! Do you get a woody from it??

I have no idea what clicked in your head to link peeing frequently to the love of gaming, and then erections. I am very confuse
  • on the peeing frequently part... it should be obvious... when my puppy gets excited he always needs to go pee. THAN I thought well, as a human male, perhaps you excitement also gives you an errection!! huh? It's not that far of a stretch. But I admit the last part was a bit of a joke.
  • I can feel my adrenaline sometimes, when playing CoD or Battlefield titles. Get cold hands and a racing heartbeat, too.
  • i always just link it with the fact that i enjoy beer while gaming, i did have a cousin that used to pee at least once a game of nhl** back in the day though. are you sure your not my cousin squizzy?
  • TomiTapio said:
    Get cold hands and a racing heartbeat, too.

I seem to get the cold hands thing way way more with PC games and I can't really put my finger on why.
  • Some PS2 games make me sick. Bad antialiasing methods do that to you. If there's a common thread perhaps it has to do with the system not yourself.
  • I was actually playing UC3 for like 5 hours a couple days ago and in that span I went piss 3 times,and all I drank was a glass or two of tea.Also, EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO TO TAKE A SHOWER I have to take a shit first.
  • don't wanna shit in the shower... unless you want to clog up the drain and bathe in brown water :o
  • stop drinking beer and eating salty chips
  • Chip said:
    I seem to get the cold hands thing way way more with PC games and I can't really put my finger on why.

haha, damn I didn't event think of that. When I play xbox sometimes my index fingers get so cold it feelss like they're gonna like snap in half or something
  • Epke said:
    stop drinking beer and eating salty chips

i would stop playing video games first.

my fingers are cold right now, although it is cold in my room.
  • squizzy said:
    haha, damn I didn't event think of that. When I play xbox sometimes my index fingers get so cold it feelss like they're gonna like snap in half or something

If this continues MS needs to sign a contract with you and call you Mr Freeze.

perhaps some of us should take pictures of how we grasp our controllers... and please keep it civil :o I think some of us are doing it wrong...
  • wow that didn't come out right... the word 'civil' doesn't quite fit in there... I meant... well can't think of the word, but I don't want pictures of #$@#s I would like to know how you folks hold your PS3/ Xbox controllers! Not your Wiis.
  • This is my favorite thread.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week