Would you suck your own dick if you could?
  • Question is pretty self-explanatory. Getting your dick sucked feels good. Very few people are flexible enough to get a blowjob from themselves, leading many people who have tried with nech-aching disapointment.

    So, the question is, if you were flexible enough and able to, would you suck your own dick? For those of you who instantly say "no," think about how good a blowjob feels...
  • It's like being tickled. It's not funny unless someone else does it.
  • Nope... I've wondered this before and I've come to the conclusion... no.
  • despicable
  • I just know I would use too much teeth....
  • [video=youtube;Ros73m7xBRA]


    I might We seem to be fine giving ourselves hand jobs but no blow jobs?I think we're shy to the idea because I'm personally scared of the germs my dick carries.Then again I guess it's safer than sucking anyone else since you know where it's been.


    I also wanna add if this was grey's thread we'd totally be trolling it right now.
  • Would that be gay or masturbation?
    or what if you were cloned and your clone did it to you, would that still be masturbation?
  • somaliangangsterpuff said:


    I might We seem to be fine giving ourselves hand jobs but no blow jobs? I think we're shy to the idea because I'm personally scared of the germs my dick carries.Then again I guess it's safer than sucking anyone else since you know where it's been.


    BWAA HAA HAAA!!! Sorry man, but of all the reasons I was expecting while reading this thread... that wasn't on the radar. So, ipso facto, you're afraid of your own dick?

    CRC
  • CapnRedChops said:
    BWAA HAA HAAA!!! Sorry man, but of all the reasons I was expecting while reading this thread... that wasn't on the radar. So, ipso facto, you're afraid of your own dick?

    CRC


    I was thinking the same thing but I thought maybe some people dont have access to soap and bath water
  • lol no my dick just grosses me out.Well,dick in general.sometimes I don't shower for a few days when I'm not doing anything also.
  • hm, the possibilities :p but for average people it is not possible, time for some stem cell therapy?
  • When I was in college, the guys in my dorm would sneak into each other's rooms and open a webpage that was an animated GIF of a guy sucking his own dick and leave it on their computer (we did the same with lemon party and meatspin). Seeing a guy in a loop going hardcore on his own dick... there has to be something more to it.

    While I understand that sucking a dick can be a little... un-masculating for a straight man to do, I've always wonder if the feeling of getting your dick sucked feels so good that it overrides any feelings of being weird. We suck on things like lollipops and eat a variety of weird foods, you'd think it wouldn't be any different than if you were sucking on your fingers (meaning another body part), except the feeling on your dick makes it feel way better.
  • Like I said, it's like being tickled. You can't tickle yourself worth a damn - same thing.
  • Sunflower said:
    Like I said, it's like being tickled. You can't tickle yourself worth a damn - same thing.

    i dont have experience of sucking my own so i cant say but i have to think you are wrong, in fact when it comes to that part of the body i am just the opposite of your tickle theory. i can jerk off and orgasm quite easy but getting a hand job from my girlfriend its much more difficult because she dosnt know if she is going to fast or to slow or holding to tight or to loose. same thing with sucking i would think, i know what feels good so i would know how i would go about it.
  • If you knew you could you would definitely try it at least once.
  • gilligan said:
    i dont have experience of sucking my own so i cant say but i have to think you are wrong,


    You should trust me.
  • Sunflower said:
    You should trust me.


    BWAAA HAA HAA!!!

    CRC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week