How often do you think women masturbate?
  • There's a back story to this, don't worry.

A few years ago, I was good friends with a girl, strictly friends, we were both single. She would constantly talk about perverted stuff and fucking. One day the topic came up about masturbation. Being a guy and with the internet, it's all too common to discuss jacking off like it's no big deal (like around here). My friend, when asked, refused to talk about how often she gave herself the "low-five."

I know guys who jack off a lot, but with women usually being less-willing to discuss their "personal alone time" issues of this subject, I'm left to wonder myself.

Do you think women jack off as much as guys do? more? less?
  • I don't know,but I'd like to.I'm guessing not much during that time of the month though.WHERE'S GREY WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
  • I'm fairly sure it's a fact that woman have more nerves or something in their vaginal area, making the experience more pleasurable and enticing to do. If that's the case, there's no way they don't on a frequent basis. I mean, I (and most men) do somewhat consistently, so I'd expect women to do the same.
  • i think the average women has a wider spectrum compared to men. i read a study that men surveyed said they do it 3 times a week on average. i would be willing to bet that a large percentage of women do it more often than that and a large percentage of women do it much less often than that
  • to a woman masterbation isn't masterbation... I mean, just my opinion but, the theory I get, and all the women here laugh hysterically at me I bet :D but again I don't really care. That masterbation provides no more pleasure to females than reading a book. As one friend of mine once said, 'hey! your not the one gettin stabbed with a spear.' Not to say there isn't pleasure in it, just for them and their natural emphasis on pleasing others ALONG with themselves, I just don't see much fun in masterbation... unless their a stripper or a hoar and need ta stay 'sexy' :D. I know some women simply prefer to stimulate their mind than their sex drive by themselves.

@Slix this scientific fact, was the man circumcised or not? a circumcised dick is apparently less pleasurable than uncircumcised... at least that's what I hear o.0
  • I could tell you, but then what fun would I have reading this thread? ;)
  • Everyone is different.
  • knowname said:
    to a woman masterbation isn't masterbation... I mean, just my opinion but, the theory I get, and all the women here laugh hysterically at me I bet :D but again I don't really care. That masterbation provides no more pleasure to females than reading a book. As one friend of mine once said, 'hey! your not the one gettin stabbed with a spear.' Not to say there isn't pleasure in it, just for them and their natural emphasis on pleasing others ALONG with themselves, I just don't see much fun in masterbation... unless their a stripper or a hoar and need ta stay 'sexy' :D. I know some women simply prefer to stimulate their mind than their sex drive by themselves.

Soooooooooo a woman is a stripper or a whore if she enjoys masterbation only for herself? .....I.....don't even.....WHAT???

awkward wording is awkward!
  • I was bored at work so I Googled it.

http://www.iub.edu/~kinsey/resources/FAQ.html#masturbation

Seems credible, source-wise.
  • OboeCrazy said:
    I could tell you, but then what fun would I have reading this thread? ;)

by all means! I'm sure all the men would agree that it's just as fun for us to MAKE unproven postulations as it is to have women listen to us theorize. It appeals to our ego's :)

Brisby said:
    Soooooooooo a woman is a stripper or a whore if she enjoys masterbation only for herself? .....I.....don't even.....WHAT???

awkward wording is awkward!

uh yeah lol I totally didn't mean that. I meant it as in that's the only scenario where it's a necessity. Sort of. Some say the release of tension is necessary too, but I doubt it's built up really if your not in that situation anyway :D just take a cold shower lol... But I appreciate you taking my conjecture as just that, personal conjecture :| cuz that's all it was.

If a woman enjoys masterbation it's no less shocking than if a man does! *feels inclined to state the obvious lol*
  • I couldn't tell you guys how often or for how long, but i did read recently that (here at least) 94% of people (both men and women) are doing it more and more.
  • OboeCrazy said:
    I could tell you, but then what fun would I have reading this thread? ;)

Hehe

Hearing that loud and clear my friend

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week