my attempt at a grey style thread
  • so do you shave or trim your hair down there?
    i used to be against it, all natural is the way to be i always said.
    then i realized that when i adjust my pants and get a chunk of hair it hurts. remove the hair and you can adjust anything you want and it feels just fine.
    so what about you is hair a problem and/or do you do anything to it just because of looks?
  • I don't shave down there. I Didn't start shaving till after high school.

Do you have a separate razor for saving down there?
  • You forgot to use the three question marks per question.

And shave. I can think of no particular reason to stay natural.
  • This is a pitiful attempt. Also: I think your question is legit and this is the only way you can ask it.
  • I suggest not doing it. It only regrows bigger afterwards. In fact, since it is new hair, it will be all shiny and stingy.
  • SelvaPeluda said:
    I suggest not doing it. It only regrows bigger afterwards. In fact, since it is new hair, it will be all shiny and stingy.

This is misinformation.
  • wILL said:
    You forgot to use the three question marks per question.

That and you forgot to capitalise things. A minus. five. stars. attempt really.
  • It was my first attempt. I will study harder for next time.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    I don't shave down there. I Didn't start shaving till after high school.

Do you have a separate razor for saving down there?

I dont shave I trim. I used a razor one time and it itches like hell when it gets stubble length. So to answer I use an adjustable electric razor and set it on the closest setting. My face I still prefer a mach3 just because I hate to shave and if I trmmed my beard that would mean more often I would have to tend to it.
  • How do you guys grow thick mustaches and beards I've been trying to grow one for a month and all I get is a thin mustache and a couple hairs on my chin.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    How do you guys grow thick mustaches and beards I've been trying to grow one for a month and all I get is a thin mustache and a couple hairs on my chin.

You be patient. Sometimes you're not meant to. I try hard to make a mustache - does not work. Instead I grew a long-ass spiked goatee.
  • Yow dudes!! lol well to shave the pube I just use my 'backup' (I wouldn't use that thing even if the pope were coming over...) hair trimmer. I jus run it through while leaning over my fish price toilet, flushing repeatedly cuz these pipes are SO darned small.

Thread is so gay I almost thought Grey DID make it, congrats!
  • knowname said:
    Thread is so gay

Threads don't have sexualities.........
  • Chip said:
    Threads don't have sexualities.........

But if we spoke spanish would this be "el threado" or would it be la threado"?
  • gilligan said:
    But if we spoke spanish would this be "el threado" or would it be la threado"?

It obviously can't be "la" in that case because "la" is generally reserved for the feminine form, and "threado" ending in "o" would be masculine!
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    How do you guys grow thick mustaches and beards I've been trying to grow one for a month and all I get is a thin mustache and a couple hairs on my chin.

Its called testostoron, you will get it eventually or go into body building then you can buy it :p

back on topic, a clean shave gives you that nice feeling ;)
  • GoodEnoughForMe said:
    It obviously can't be "la" in that case because "la" is generally reserved for the feminine form, and "threado" ending in "o" would be masculine!

I was just to lazy to check my translater so I played on the stereotype of the lost american in mexico way of talking.
    but a bear is el oso so what is a female bear?
  • el oso. nobody's sticking around long enough to find out, it's always el oso.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week