Obama's G+ Hangout today @ 5:30 PM ET
  • http://www.theverge.com/web/2012/1/30/2757964/president-obama-google-plus-hangout-january-30?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

SO! Along more groundbreaking use of social media and the net, US President Barack Obama is now poised to be the fist world leader to have a semi-public hangout on Google +

Personally I think this is great, I mean there's a lot of restrictions still and a LONG-ASS way to go before this kind of thing goes completely public, but I'd love to hear all your thoughts on it.

Cheers!
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are my thoughts. no different than Fireside Chats.
  • This doesn't entice me much. Fully briefed president answers hand-chosen questions screened and planned for. I'd rather just read some quick write-up on how it went; there really aren't any politicians who are open and honest when what they are saying is being recorded or broadcast.
  • I think it'd be pretty funny if there's a ton of technical problems or Obama is using like a $2 webcam.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week