Favorite quotes
  • Post your favorite quotes from movies,games,books,songs,your personal experiences,etc. in this thread.
    "Bullshit. War ain't over till people stop shooting. You can't say you're done taking a crap if shit's still coming out of your ass."-The shitmydadsays dad.
    I'll post more later,what are some of yours?
  • "Dying aint much of a living boy "josey wales
    "You ended that sentence with a preposition.....bastard!" Jack O'Neill
    "Shal'kek nem'ron" Teal'c
  • "Bazinga!" - Sheldon from The Big Bang ETheory
    "Eaaglleee!" JD from Scrubs
    "It's an interesting question (what super power would you want); as it not only brings up one desires, but one's deepest fears as well. I'll be belchman!" - Phineas and Ferb
  • "Life is like a movie. If you've sat through more than half of it and it's sucked every second so far, it probably isn't going to get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. None should blame you for walking out early." -Doug Stanhope
  • "the devil doesn't wear prada. i'm clearly in a white tee"-Tyler,the Creator
  • "Take your gun off, and put your trousers on." Blondie, The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

CRC
  • I find humor as an extraneous waste of time.
    [video=youtube;Vg1gTas7OAA]
  • Gloria: Do you know that sixty percent of all deaths in America are caused by guns?
    Archie Bunker: Would it make you feel any better, little girl, if they was pushed out of windows?
  • Spike Spiegel: BANG.
  • "I can't tell you how it tastes, as it varies from man to man, but I can tell you it's like swallowing a spoonful of runny boogers"

-Some bird I met in a bar once.
  • Can't top that.

CRC
  • The Formula for a good life:
    "If x is work, and y is play, then z is keeping your mouth shut."
    Attributed to Albert Einstein.
  • "Run, run! Or you'll be well done!" -Kefka(FF6)
    "Life is like a never ending waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever." -Gundam Wing:Endless Waltz(movie)
  • "AND I FEEL, SO MUCH DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER
    SO IS IT RAINING IN YOUR BEDROOM?" -scott weiland
  • Stone Temple Pilots?

CRC
  • "Snoochie boochies" Jay and Silent Bob
    "Let's go home to the planet as blue and cool as me " Sonic the Hedgehog , Ending of SA2
    "Victor Sullivan: I'm sweating like a hooker in church!
    Nathan Drake: You took a hooker to church?" unahcrted 2
    "Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..." John McClane Stuck in an air duct , Die hard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week