What are you up to this weekend?
  • A lot of the time, the forum is pretty dry on the weekend. People are busy, it's completely understandable. Well, that doesn't mean I'm not curious as to what's up! So, if you want to share what you're up to, what you want to do, what you're thinking about doing, or what you wish you were doing: HERE'S THE PLACE! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm up to my usual shit: games, work, working out. I tried a tumblr account and wrote for at least 45 minutes, only to have it not properly post my work... so that'll never happen again. Other than that, I'm just thinking about stuff and checking my websites.
  • Been playing a lot of WWE12 and watching a fair bit of wrestling in the lead up to the Royal Rumble tomorrow. Pretty excited for it as it's my second favourite PPV of the year (my fav being the Elimination Chamber). Learning from my mistake last year and avoiding all news of possible surprise Rumble entrants.
  • Chip said:
    Been playing a lot of WWE12 and watching a fair bit of wrestling in the lead up to the Royal Rumble tomorrow. Pretty excited for it as it's my second favourite PPV of the year (my fav being the Elimination Chamber). Learning from my mistake last year and avoiding all news of possible surprise Rumble entrants.

Out of curiosity, how much does PPV cost/how often do you watch it?
  • Probably going to finish up my BF3 class unlocks and knock out an essay and a blog for English. Other than that might do a little hanging out when people get back on campus. Also got hit by a semi on the freeway yesterday :/. Completely destroyed my back left bumper and taillight so I'll have to get that fixed too.
  • you know what... this thread would make a great weekly blog!

Oh, and sorry bout your accident wILL
  • Slixshot said:
    Out of curiosity, how much does PPV cost/how often do you watch it?

I think it's like $50/$40, but prices change depending on the PPV. They have one each month and I like to watch them all...... mainly because there's other methods of getting them for free if you know what I mean. I feel bad doing that, but I don't have the money to pay for them, and even if I did I probably wouldn't because the price is really not worth it. I watch other promotions PPVs too whenever I can, a big fan of PWG, to the point I will buy their DVD's when I have disposable income. I like to watch Japanese stuff when I can, simply because it's so different. Those guys really put everything they have into each punch and kick making every match pretty brutal. Even the crowd is drastically different, an American crowd makes ton of noise cheering and booing, but the Japanese crowd is usually completely silent, mainly because over there they still treat it like a sport and love to focus all their attention on the details of holds and moves. America in general is way more entertainment focused with their wrestling.

wILL said:
    Also got hit by a semi on the freeway yesterday :/. Completely destroyed my back left bumper and taillight so I'll have to get that fixed too.

Ouch, I hope you are OK man.
  • I've been avoiding studying by coming on here and i decided to become less of a lurker and more of a contributor on the forums.
  • muirhead1619 said:
    I've been avoiding studying by coming on here and i decided to become less of a lurker and more of a contributor on the forums.

High-five!
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky: TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Actually, I work. Every weekend. I don't like waking up at 5 AM on a Saturday, lemme tell ya.
  • Slixshot said:
    Oh, and sorry bout your accident wILL

No big deal, just a fender bender and not my fault so whatever. My car attracts bad luck like that anyway.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week