I think this is farewell.
  • I have loved the time I have spent on the NooBTooB forums, irc and occasionally playing games with the guys of the NooBTooB army but sadly I fear this is a farewell message from me. I have been with the site pretty much from the original YouTube video and I have listened to and watched every episode. I have grown up with NooBTooB and it has probably helped me more than I have realised. When I was young and low on confidence NooBTooB was always a place I could come and speak freely without fear of being ridiculed. I have had many great conversations in the 5 years I have been here. Although I fear that the direction the site has taken recently doesn’t fully interest me. I will never say that this is it. Maybe someday in the future I will return. I hope so. But recently my activity on the site has dropped (actually for the last few years). I have been busy. Anyway less waffling on. I just want to thank the community of NooBTooB. You guys rock and have been my source of geeky gaming chat for years now. I’m Out.YOW!!!!!!
  • Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe out there; some gaming sites seem nice, and then you get crabs.
  • Hey nutta!

It's always sad to hear of Noobtoobers leaving, especially those that have been with us for so long. I hope and pray that a time will come when you feel at home again fully on the forums, so I say goodbye in the hope of it being only for a short time. I wish you all the best in whatever you do and hopefully we'll chat again sometime in the future.

Also on a sidenote when you mention the direction the site is going you fear for. It would be helpful to know what that is via a PM, if need be, to one of the staff etc so the issue/s can be looked at it. You never know it could be something easily sorted or that others have brought up themselves. Nonetheless though I do wish you all the best as stated above! :D
  • This sucks.Goodbye sir hope you reconsider.

[video=youtube;AscPOozwYA8]

YOW!
  • I don't understand it, i don't like that the site is less active than before. But what stops you from checking it a few times a week.
    If you don't come back I'll find out where you live!!! :p

Anywayz have a good one
  • Epke said:
    I don't understand it, i don't like that the site is less active than before. But what stops you from checking it a few times a week.
    If you don't come back I'll find out where you live!!! :p

Yeah it's expected without a flagship series leaving us. Adios Nutta.
  • fix your signatures nutta thats against the rules!!!
  • A respected member of five years standing announces he's leaving and this clown /\ takes a parting shot.

That's not what we are - vote 1 ban the troll, the occassionally useful threads aren't worth this.

CRC
  • Thats sad to hear nutta. Feel free to hop back in whenever you feel like it, you are always welcome here :D

YOW!
  • Goodbye Nutta and best of luck.

Not a good thread for trolling Grey, come on now!
  • Quit being such pussies. Let grey be grey.
  • Fuck off Fuzzy *hands CRC a noobie*.
  • It's been fun Nutta :) Take care, man!
  • Grey makes a good point. Too bad you guys are so eager to try to call him out as a troll and circle jerk over it (four noobies? really?) that you can't see it.

Funny thread.
  • Dunno what is keeping you from still checking in every now and then but it's your call. Goodbye Nutta.
  • I don't see why everyone is calling Grey out. It may not be the place for it, but he's definitely right.
  • This was not the right thread for him to call out Nutta's sig. He should not be the one calling anyone out for a rule violation. If he was to do so, he should either have mentioned it to a mod or messaged Nuttah through pm. This was Nutta's goodbye, and now it's turning into one of Grey's threads.

Sorry this is happening Nutta, take care (again).
  • But that's not grounds for someone requesting a ban. However, I'm missing the point of the thread. Bye, nutta.
  • How about the rude comment he made on the post your face thread?

good bye nutta, hope you check in once in a while.
  • Farewell Nutta sadly I haven't really talked to you nor many of the other noobtoobers as well as I had liked too. Even though I don't come on the site as nearly as much as I should I still bounce in every once in a while to see what's up, no reason you can't do the same. If not I guess we'll see you when we see you :D.
  • I'm sorry,why the fuck are you guys trying to call Grey a troll and force him off this site that has no new members really in sight?
  • somaliangangsterpuff said:
    this site that has no new members really in sight?

We've had two in the last two days. The reason people think Grey is a troll is because he does troll-y things, whether on purpose or accidentally we can't say for sure. Now, let's all shut up about Grey, and get back on topic.
  • After reading this childish infighting, add my goodbye to this thread.
  • AshGooner said:
    After reading this childish infighting, add my goodbye to this thread.

I'm out as well.
  • I'M LEAVING TOO! I'll be back later tonight when I'm back on my computer. bye o/

To be serious though, I hope you drop by sometimes Nutta. I don't see the point in leaving forever.
  • NewAgeRed said:
    I'M LEAVING TOO! I'll be back later tonight when I'm back on my computer. bye o/

I'll miss you! Please don't go!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week