Banned Members??? Who???
  • Please tell me about the people that have been banned and what they did,call it curiocity!!! I want to know what wild tales of noobtoob that there is!!! Do you remember any??? Nobody has been banned for a long time from what Ive seen.
  • I think there was this one guy named Grey...something... not sure.

Also you should probably delete this thread. Naming and shaming is pretty much frowned upon.
  • t3hl33tg33k was fun. Iceman was fun.
  • MissScooter said:
    I think there was this one guy named Grey...something... not sure.

Also you should probably delete this thread. Naming and shaming is pretty much frowned upon.

Why these people got banned for a reason they probably don't even use the site anym-----*ghosts of banned members take over profile*

YES!KILL THIS THREAD!
  • Sunflower said:
    t3hl33tg33k was fun. Iceman was fun.

t3hl33tg33k was my favorite troll. I fought hard for his right to push the limit. Alas, they had it in for him when he linked to a legitimate newspaper about really disturbing incident sexual child abuse.
  • in my experience trolls usually just leave when they cant win an argument against a group of noobtoobers that have a great deal of experience in many categories as a whole.
  • The thing with l33tg33k was he didn't really try to argue. His MO was to post the most vulgar or objectionable thing he could within the structure of the rules. He rarely actually broke any rule, he just completely disgusted people. He was troll brilliance.
  • quahgg said:
    The thing with l33tg33k was he didn't really try to argue. His MO was to post the most vulgar or objectionable thing he could within the structure of the rules. He rarely actually broke any rule, he just completely disgusted people. He was troll brilliance.

Those are always the worst and best ones, you wish deep down that they'd put their foot just a millimetre over the the line, but in the end you have to admire them on some weird level for being so outlandish within the rule boundaries.
  • If it helps any, we banned him because of public outcry. It had a bit to do with his content, but only because he had been told to stop making threads that that enflamed members.

The straw that broke the camel's back was a thread about my home town of Tonawanda where a baby had been mounted by a dog and the dog got stuck. The dog panicked and ran down the street, baby in tow. It was a real event because it was an article in my hometowns paper. It is a perfect example of staying in the rules but bringing up a subject that people find horrifying and thus he was banned forever.
  • quahgg said:
    The straw that broke the camel's back was a thread about my home town of Tonawanda where a baby had been mounted by a dog and the dog got stuck. The dog panicked and ran down the street, baby in tow. It was a real event because it was an article in my hometowns paper. It is a perfect example of staying in the rules but bringing up a subject that people find horrifying and thus he was banned forever.

............................. What the fuck.
  • hey chip, was the "what the fuck" about that story? because im thinking who the fuck leaves a baby outside where it can possibly be eaten by a dingo.
  • gilligan said:
    hey chip, was the "what the fuck" about that story? because im thinking who the fuck leaves a baby outside where it can possibly be eaten by a dingo.

Yes, it was. Though I assumed the dog was a pet of the family.
  • Maxim, that gif is so much funnier today since it is upside-down.
  • Upside down??? Is that Tobin??? I did some watching. What did he do to get banned???
  • I was banned having some fun, I know Manio was too. Forgot why.
  • XxBarretxX said:
    I was banned having some fun, I know Manio was too. Forgot why.

Errr, what?
  • GreyAcumen said:
    Upside down??? Is that Tobin??? I did some watching. What did he do to get banned???

Working for microsoft :p
  • XxBarretxX said:
    I was banned having some fun, I know Manio was too. Forgot why.

Are you confusing Manio with Ninsaru? I vaguely remember Ninsaru being banned back in the day for being underage or something.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Are you confusing Manio with Ninsaru? I vaguely remember Ninsaru being banned back in the day for being underage or something.

Oh shit, you're right! My B Manio!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week