Would You Ever Hit A Woman???
  • It is a simple question. Is it ever okay to hit a woman??? If yes please tell me why. If not please tell us why. Opinions only!!! Dont be afraid to be honest.
    I would never hit a woman.
  • My heart says no,but my pimp hand would concur.
  • I think the answer here is only if she begged me too.
  • I would never hit a woman. The only exception is if she asks me to slap her on he ass. Lol.
  • I cant imagine anyone on this site saying its ok to hit women. I would say it is about just as wrong for a women to hit a man though.
    ok so is it ok to fight a women in an event, like boxing or a karate tournament?
  • It is okay to hit a woman in a karate tournament because of the honor system.
  • Is it OK to hit a woman? Yes, it is as OK as hitting any other human being. Would I ever hit a woman? I can think of quite a few situation in which I'd hit,shoot or otherwise inflict pain on a female.
  • Jerom said:
    Yes, it is as OK as hitting any other human being.

No actually it's not, Men hit men just in jest... you wouldn't really do that to a woman, they don't have the same kind of structure. I mean, it's really give and take, some women can take it. But you wouldn't wanna treat a woman friend you hadn't seen in a long time like you'd treat a man friend you hadn't seen in a long time.
  • You'd be surprised, I've had my share of being patted( more like slapped if you ask e)on the back or on the thigh(while sitting down) by quite a few ladies. Some of them are quite violent and get very physical. Claiming anything else is just wild generalization.
  • I don't think it's ever ok, unless they're threatening your life with a gun or a knife. Then, do as they say and "smack a bitch".
  • @Jerom
    So if a woman is hitting you you'd like attempt to hit her back with equal force? Is that what I'm getting?
  • It's not acceptable to hit anyone; man or woman. Never done it, and probably never will, unless it's in self-defence.
  • [center]image[/center]
  • knowname said:
    @Jerom
    So if a woman is hitting you you'd like attempt to hit her back with equal force? Is that what I'm getting?

If I am 5'11'' 150 lbs and she is 6'2'' with over 200 lbs I'd be surrendering. Does that answer your question? You are just assuming that female is the weaker one in that case. Is it ok for a woman to hit a male child? What about handicapped fully grown male? What about elderly man? Is hitting any of those better than hurting a woman? Frankly I don't think there is a difference. And that's why I said hitting a woman is as OK as hitting any other human being.
  • If they are actively trying to inflick injury or harm on you then you can hit them.
  • "Overwhelmingly male gaming community" and "sexism" still go hand in hand, what's new.

I agree with Ash.
  • Self defense is obvioulsy understandable, but yeah, nobody should be hitting anyone.
  • What if you're having sex with a woman and they like to be hit during said event. Is it okay to hit a woman with consent?
  • AshGooner said:
    What if you're having sex with a woman and they like to be hit during said event. Is it okay to hit a woman with consent?

Are you talking about a playful slap on the ass or something more violent and forcefull like a donkey punch? I usually think anyone who likes to be brutalized in the bedroom has some sort of psychological issue. Tell them to see a therapist.
  • Brisby said:
    Are you talking about a playful slap on the ass or something more violent and forcefull like a donkey punch? I usually think anyone who likes to be brutalized in the bedroom has some sort of psychological issue. Tell them to see a therapist.

Counts me out.
  • Jerom said:
    If I am 5'11'' 150 lbs and she is 6'2'' with over 200 lbs I'd be surrendering. Does that answer your question? You are just assuming that female is the weaker one in that case. Is it ok for a woman to hit a male child? What about handicapped fully grown male? What about elderly man? Is hitting any of those better than hurting a woman? Frankly I don't think there is a difference. And that's why I said hitting a woman is as OK as hitting any other human being.

I totally missed this and I'm not gonna say anything else, not looking for an argument. But my point is (accept or reject this, it's just my observation), Men are endowed with much more muscle than women. She may weigh more than you, but I'm sure about 100 of your pounds is muscle (I'm built the same)... or at least tough bone/ skin. Probably a lot less of hers is such. I mean in weight training (High School/ College) I go from scrawny to pretty darned pumped in just 1 month. The girls don't go from lifting the bar and maybe a few pounds to nothin never. Maybe that's because that's just high school/ college girls... but bottom line is the amount of body fat, not too mention the fragility of skin and bones is greater on women than men.

And THAT is why you never hit a girl... well at least as hard as she hits you. Unless your in a fight. or she has a gun. scratch that, you shouldn't be hitting ANYBODY with a gun :/. If she has a gun you better run.
  • I feel that a better question is "Is it okay to hit a person?" The answer is almost always no, by the way, and it has nothing to do with gender.
  • Grey: Whenever I read a thread of yours I always think to my self of the old saying "Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to."

So to answer your question, here's how I see it:

- In the bedroom, that's your business. Not something I, personally, would ask for, and honestly I share Brisby's viewpoint on that.

- If anyone is attacking you you have a right to defend yourself. This is not 'eye for an eye', this is 'you hit me I'm gonna incapacitate you so you can't fight and then phone the cops and let them deal with the rest, unless you say uncle and then we'll shake hands and forget about the whole mess.'

- If anyone is attacking your friend you have the right to help defend your friend, but if your friend started the fight, fuck him or her, they can sort it out for themselves and you can scrape them off the parking lot asphalt later to send to hospital

- Two words: mosh pits. Best believe if you end up in one of those you're coming out with an injury and possibly inflicting a couple.

*But*
    - It is never ok to inflict pain on anyone, regardless of race, gender or reasoning. IMO.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week