I Challenge Any Person To An Intelligent Battle!!!
  • I am presenting a challenge to the people of Noobtoob especially the women! I am challenging to see who is superior me or you! Please post your challenge below and I will rise to the occasion to meet it. This is to show my dominance, so please take it seriously. This is a battle of intelligence so do not ask for a physical fight(though I have no qulms about hurting someone) so be mature!!!
    Anyone who wins will get my most precious belonging
  • Don't think anyone wants what you have to give.
  • Careful, you might perform the second most commonly known blunder. Hell maybe the first if you are stupid.
  • You have all failed the simple first test!!! Let it be known you are on the bottom tier!!! I await a true challenge not by imature people!
  • arrogant much, sorry but community isn't about prooving your better than everyone else, its about understanding people, their views and outlooks, this thread isn't helpful and creates no sense of discussion, not hating you, just think you need to consider what you're really getting from this thread.

Hypothetically lets say someone "accepts" and you win does it really help you? If anyting it just shows you take pride in making someone else feel bad, also your faith in people or more specifically your faith in noobtoob seems disrespectful to say the least; to gamble your most prised possesion in the name of being better than the rest of the world is well.. its a giant middle finger. noobtoob is a much more intelligent community than you obviously seem to think.
    In all honesty grey I don't think your trying to be a bad guy; what you are is a disillusioned guy who accidently offents a lot of people on levles I don't think you realise, I'm trying to help, just consider what your saying, be polite, and just take you actions in reason; I hope the best for you, and have a good day.
  • I am not one to show off but even if I was this seems stupid, everyone is smart in certain areas you might be good in math I might be good in history. But besides that, a battle of inteligence online really could come down to whoever is better at using google. Games of inteligence are fun so I got one for you...go think of an actual game then come back.
  • Okay, I accept your challenge. Prove your intelligence by answering the following question.

If you are as intelligent as you say, why are you spending your time trying to prove it on an obscure gaming forum where nobody really cares about you and mostly treats you as a joke rather than using it to do something productive that demonstrates that you are capable of using your alleged intelligence?
    I will eagerly await your answer.
  • (though I have no qulms about hurting someone) so be mature!!!

but you said you'd never hit a women and you're challenging women,then you said you wouldn't hesitate to hurt competitors?Wha?
    http://noobtoob.com/community/showthread.php?23295-Would-You-Ever-Hit-A-Woman
    I am presenting a challenge to the people of Noobtoob especially the women! I am challenging to see who is superior me or you!

Why the women?Do you think you're superior to women?GLORIA ALLRED'S GONNA LOVE THIS!
    Anyone who wins will get my most precious belonging

Your Katana?
    This is to show my dominance, so please take it seriously.

Congratulations,you now dominate an internet forum.You want a cookie?
  • I also have a challenge to you sir. I challenge you to make some quality posts, about either games, or setting up an event or contest or making some quality and or humorous UGC. And I don't mean just make 1 quality post and then go back to spammy stuff, no, I mean some real good quality stuff.

And if you do, I will post up a pic of myself, (which I've never done before) and apologize for doubting that you couldn't post some good quality content.
    and perhaps a video of me fighting a boss in Dark Souls...
  • vampirelich said:
    I also have a challenge to you sir. I challenge you to make some quality posts, about either games, or setting up an event or contest or making some quality and or humorous UGC. And I don't mean just make 1 quality post and then go back to spammy stuff, no, I mean some real good quality stuff.

And if you do, I will post up a pic of myself, (which I've never done before) and apologize for doubting that you couldn't post some good quality content.

He makes plenty of excellent threads in Off-Topic.
  • I usually don't go anywhere near one of Grey's many 'excellent' topics or comment on them. But I am now officially tired of them, and I find this topic reeks of EGO on Grey's part. I have to say I'm bored to death of these ridiculous topics whose only goal seems to be to cause flaming, splits within the community and topics about stuff like 'fapping' which I find childish. I'm well aware that I am now adding to this problem but I really have reached the point where I can't stay quiet about it anymore.

That is all I wanted to say for the time being and I think this topic should be killed before it causes yet another flame war as I was already seeing coming about (And that I admit my post could play to). Sadly that is not my choice to make though but hopefully my point of view will be considered (Hence my reason for this post).

I just wanted to vent my frustration chaps and thanks for taking the time to read this.
  • vampirelich said:

You should do this anyway. I was hoping Sunflower would post all his boss fights but he has forsaken us.
  • Yeah I think I might record tomorrow, if I get time... I am about to fight the Iron Golem in Sen's Fortress.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    You should do this anyway. I was hoping Sunflower would post all his boss fights but he has forsaken us.

I did do a 4 hour livestream of Gwyn...only because I kept failing. :(
  • all your threads make me facepalm
  • True power is ruling a few not millions!!! The people who think of me as a joke only expose their own ignorants. The only winning answer is to tell you I have no answer. A question asking my personal motives does not indicate a challenge!!!
    OWNED!!!
    Maxim said:
    Okay, I accept your challenge. Prove your intelligence by answering the following question.

I will eagerly await your answer.
  • Are you jealous??? Or will not meet my challenge like an honorable opponent???
    Eidelon said:
    I usually don't go anywhere near one of Grey's many 'excellent' topics or comment on them. But I am now officially tired of them, and I find this topic reeks of EGO on Grey's part. I have to say I'm bored to death of these ridiculous topics whose only goal seems to be to cause flaming, splits within the community and topics about stuff like 'fapping' which I find childish. I'm well aware that I am now adding to this problem but I really have reached the point where I can't stay quiet about it anymore.

That is all I wanted to say for the time being and I think this topic should be killed before it causes yet another flame war as I was already seeing coming about (And that I admit my post could play to). Sadly that is not my choice to make though but hopefully my point of view will be considered (Hence my reason for this post).

I just wanted to vent my frustration chaps and thanks for taking the time to read this.
  • GreyAcumen said:
    The people who think of me as a joke only expose their own ignorants.

Yea, you. Since you are what they ignore than that is pretty obvious:rolleyes:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week