Oboe Scores...
  • What if Halo was like a Chuck Jones cartoon and the only instrument available was an oboe?

What if Halo clips were scored like tone poems, with descriptive melodies telling the inner thoughts of the characters?

What if Lauren was bored and decided to score her Halo Reach clips with a custom oboe soundtrack?

...what if you gave me feedback and tell me if you liked it or not? ;)
  • OboeCrazy said:
    ...what if you gave me feedback and tell me if you liked it or not? ;)

I don't know man,what would happen?
  • halo + oboe= awesome

This is a pretty creative idea!
  • that is what i call classical mayhem
  • Very enjoyable. I like the playfulness of the scores you chose which mirror the action in the videos.
  • Thanks for all the kind comments. It's gotten some positive response, might do a few more. Maybe pull out a few more instruments along the way.

somaliangangsterpuff said:
    I don't know man,what would happen?

Dude....leave me feedback and find out! Perhaps the light of knowledge will descend upon you and in that moment of leaving feedback you will receive your own personal transcendent experience of reflection on your very soul.

...or I'll just thank you for the comment. ;)
  • OboeCrazy said:
    Thanks for all the kind comments. It's gotten some positive response, might do a few more. Maybe pull out a few more instruments along the way.

Dude....leave me feedback and find out! Perhaps the light of knowledge will descend upon you and in that moment of leaving feedback you will receive your own personal transcendent experience of reflection on your very soul.

...or I'll just thank you for the comment. ;)

Well anything involving an oboe is awesome obviously.
  • Yeup, still scoring Halo clips for friends.

This one is super short, but it was fun to just create a call to arms/charge little tiny ditty for a super impressive lunge.

Let me know if you enjoy these or have your own clip you'd like me to score!
  • These are very cute! Keep up the good work, OboeCrazy :D
  • Thanks everyone!

The latest Oboe Scores is the first clip of a classic multikill. So I figured it was only fitting for it to be the first multi-instrument score. As always tell me what you think!
  • great work keeping this going !!

Don't forget to post 'em here so we can see the updates :)
  • These are great good work my favourite has to be the rescue simple and hilarious to watch and listen to. Great Job.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week