New Year's Resolutions for 2012
  • What are Your New Years Resolutions for 2012?
    Mine are:
    -beat at least 10 games,starting from beginning
    -Buy a Vuvuzela
    -Reach level 75 in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer(just got the game)
    -Watch every Lord of the Rings and read every book in the series.
    -Own at least 10 Cowboy Bebop,Metal Gear Solid,Uncharted related items each.
    -Get in Shape
  • Get in shape

    Over the last couple years I've been getting pretty out of shape, not really fat but just not as fit as I'd like to be.
  • - destroy all vuvuzelas!
    - join weight watchers with my sister and lose some weight
    - beat at least 10-20 games
    - read at least half of the books on my unread shelf
    - try chinese food (and indian food and thai food and japanese food and...)
    - get a job
  • Stay in shape an healthy
    Do well in school
    Increase social life while maintaining games and stuff I already enjoy
  • Lose weight, probably the most common resolution.
  • I was gonna say weight,but,eh,these pringles look pretty good ;) jkjk
  • Same as last year, I'm gonna try REALLY HARD not to kill somebody this year.
  • I really dont know, new years resolutions dont quite make much sence to me
  • FearTheLiving said:
    Get in shape

    Over the last couple years I've been getting pretty out of shape, not really fat but just not as fit as I'd like to be.


    This,

    What the hell is a Vuvuzela?
  • Epke said:
    This,

    What the hell is a Vuvuzela?


    [video=youtube;-E6ljLSOkbY]

    An insturment that makes that sound.Used at soccer games.
  • - Get 1000G in Skyrim
    - exercise with Kinect products (mostly Dance Central 1&2)
    - be extra nice to my darling so there's no chance of a divorce
  • I resolve to give out more noobies to members that deserve them
    I resolve to try and post in the forums more often
    I resolve to try and make a UGC item from time to time....

    I think that's achieveable :)
  • tallchick said:
    I resolve to give out more noobies to members that deserve them
    I resolve to try and post in the forums more often
    I resolve to try and make a UGC item from time to time....

    I think that's achieveable :)


    You can do it TC, i believe in you! and UCG would be awesome to see.

    My resolutions are:
    Start working out, even if a little/eat healthier.
    Improve social life.
    Post more in forums.
    Learn to not procrastinate.
    Read many books.
    Prepare for/do well in college.

    Seemingly not too hard, but I am not convinced.
  • TomiTapio said:

    - exercise with Kinect products (mostly Dance Central 1&2)


    This made me lol.

    My new years resolution is to hope i didn't catch anything last night and to live it up with my series of concerts that I have already bought tickets for.
  • I've decided to quit my job and I will start looking for a new one as soon as I get back to Japan. I'm also going to move house. Lastly I've also decided to start studying again.

    Since he only lives like 30 minutes away, I've also decided to meet Epke at least once this year :p
  • Dr Flibble said:
    I've decided to quit my job and I will start looking for a new one as soon as I get back to Japan. I'm also going to move house. Lastly I've also decided to start studying again.

    Since he only lives like 30 minutes away, I've also decided to meet Epke at least once this year :p


    you sure it will be the meeting of matter and anti matter! :p anywayz next weekend i want to go to namba, when are you back in Osaka?
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Since he only lives like 30 minutes away, I've also decided to meet Epke at least once this year :p


    Hasn't Japan had enough natural disasters in the last 12 months?

    As for me? Get back to exercising regularly, three times a week ideally.
  • Dr Flibble said:

    Since he only lives like 30 minutes away, I've also decided to meet Epke at least once this year :p


    we demand video recorded evidence
  • Dr Flibble said:
    I've decided to quit my job and I will start looking for a new one as soon as I get back to Japan. I'm also going to move house. Lastly I've also decided to start studying again.

    Since he only lives like 30 minutes away, I've also decided to meet Epke at least once this year :p


    Good choices. What made you decide to quit your job? And what are you looking for? And where are you moving to?
  • Slim down to a weight where I don't get tired from running up the stairs at my school, stop being so cripplingly lazy, and meet new people.
  • The standard ones. Go to the gym more, eat healthier, spend less money on game oh and i want a better job look for a better job.
  • Crim said:
    Slim down to a weight where I don't get tired from running up the stairs at my school, stop being so cripplingly lazy, and meet new people.

    If I can make a suggestion, get a bus pass (if you can) and walk as much as you possibly can everywhere. It's an easy way to shed those first 10-15 pounds. This in turn will make it easier to start endurance training.
  • First and most important: I want to get a job in my field. I've been out of college for a year and a half now, and nothing yet.

    Second: I want to get in better shape. Eating better/more.

    Third/Fourth: I want to find the time to play games and read more.

    If I only get the first 2 done in 2012, I'll be happy. :)
  • vampirelich said:
    First and most important: I want to get a job in my field. I've been out of college for a year and a half now, and nothing yet.
    What field are you looking for a job in?
  • I want to get in better shape.

    Lose weight

    Slim down to a weight where I don't get tired from running up the stairs at my school

    eat healthier.

    lose some weight


    I'm currently eating cake frosting out of a bowl with a spoon.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week