Co-op Gaming gathering
  • Anyways hearing about the Co-op gaming mention in threads and podcasts, i just want to post my Co-op games i am still working on.

Aliens vs Predator
    Army of Two: The 40th Day
    Battlefield 3
    Brink
    Bulletstorm @)
    Clash of the Titans
    Dark Souls
    Dead Rising 2
    F.E.A.R. 3
    Front Mission Evolved
    Ghostbusters
    Hunted: The Demon's Forge
    LittleBigPlanet 2 *)
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River
    Red Dead Redemption *)
    Test Drive Unlimited 2
    Tom Clancy's HAWX
    Tom Clancy's HAWX 2
    Warhammer 40K: Space Marine @)

*) finished the game but because of YLOD the save file was lost
    @) in the mail will arrive somewhere during the christmas holidays.

If you want to join on one of these games hit me up PSN Epke
    or let us know what game you still need or want to co-op
  • wow I thought this would be a good thread. :(

I have Ghostbusters on 360 if anyone wants to try any online stuff..
  • NewAgeRed said:
    wow I thought this would be a good thread. :(

I have Ghostbusters on 360 if anyone wants to try any online stuff..

i thought so to, not much happening!
  • I tweeted this! I'm not much for co-op myself but hopefully you'll get a reply or two :)
    Actually kinda kicking myself that I don't have my Red Dead Redemption in Sudbury with me :(
  • I'll be back in Japan the day after tomorrow. I have almost all those games on your list Epkenstein, and I'll be down like Charlie Brown if you want to do some co-op. I didn't even realise Clash of the Titans had a co-op mode. I think I got to the bit where you cross the River Styx and ran screaming from what a pile of crap the game is.
  • sure, let me know your preferences, i will contact you when your online, or tear me away when i am getting killed on Battlefield 3
  • Want to start over with Dark Souls and would appreciate a hand anytime you are free - let me know.
  • Fandango said:
    Want to start over with Dark Souls and would appreciate a hand anytime you are free - let me know.

Which platform, mate? 360 or PS3?

Whilst we're at it, I'm really enjoying Renegade Ops but would like to try the co-op in that. After I'm done with that, I'll either be trying Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet or Portal 2 so if anyone's up for the co-op modes in those, that'd also be great. 360 all, natch.
  • Littleg said:
    Which platform, mate? 360 or PS3?

Whilst we're at it, I'm really enjoying Renegade Ops but would like to try the co-op in that. After I'm done with that, I'll either be trying Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet or Portal 2 so if anyone's up for the co-op modes in those, that'd also be great. 360 all, natch.

PS3 I'm afraid :( If anyone is up for a little Portal 2 co-op on PC shoot me a PM.
  • Fandango said:
    Want to start over with Dark Souls and would appreciate a hand anytime you are free - let me know.

My character is around level 104ish just started over. let me know if you need help
  • Fandango said:

I have a new Pyromancer and Mage that I just started working on. Both still under level 10. If you see me on just let me know what area you are in.

I also have a SL 120 Cleric and a SL 324 Pyromancer if anyone with powered up characters wants to play.
  • Played some Fear 3 yesterday with Dr. Flibble couldn't play hunted together because it doesn't support cross region co-op? wtf? nice going Bethesda!
  • I still haven't started dark souls yet, it's been sitting next to my desk for about a month now. Guess it's time to start, if you want to play together please send me an invite.
  • x0xligerzerox0x said:
    I still haven't started dark souls yet, it's been sitting next to my desk for about a month now. Guess it's time to start, if you want to play together please send me an invite.

PS3 or 360? If it's PS3 I will add you.
  • Ps3, I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow so I'll have all day to play.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week