(PC) Civilization V: EXTREME AWESOMENESS OF EXTREME GET TOGETHER
  • [center]image
    When: Saturday 17th December at 10PM UK time[/center]

I've been playing a lot of Civ V lately, so I thought why not see if we can organise a match between Noobtoobers.

Settings will be the following to ensure a fast match (which by Civ V standards can still take hours):

- Game name: Noobtoob
    - Map type: Pangaea
    - Map size: Will depend on numbers
    - Game pace: Quick
    - Turn timer enabled
    - DLC disabled, so no one is excluded

Settings not mentioned will be left on default.

Requirements to take part:

- Add AshGooner on Steam to ensure you receive an invite.
    - Post in thread that you wish to take part.
    - Set aside a few hours of your time.

I'll be Vent as well if you wish to talk while playing, or alternatively you can use the in-game text chat, if you wish.
  • I'd love to take part. I'm shooting a commercial that day though, so I have no idea what time I'll be home. I'll add you anyway. I haven't gotten a chance to try the multiplayer in Civ V, and I'd love to give it a go. My steam id is revengerofvengeance.
  • I'm in! I never get a chance to play Civ 5 with people.

Steam is dennarai.
  • I have not played civ 5 in forever, seems like a good chance to play it again.
  • You spelled organize wrong *Douche Smile*
  • somaliangangsterpuff said:
    You spelled organize wrong *Douche Smile*

I can't tell if you're joking or not. :S
  • somaliangangsterpuff said:
    You spelled organize wrong *Douche Smile*

That's how we Brits spell it, brah.
  • Well, this was a big pile of fail. I hope you guys choke on your Christmas dinners.
  • Sorry man, I seriously wanted to make it, but I was super sick and medicated, so I was out of it and completely forgot.
  • FUCK how did I miss this?
    Dammit. We'll have to do another one of these once I get the internet after I move.

Edit: oh wait... big pile of fail? :( I'm sorry Ash. Maybe the new year will be better once everything has calmed a fuckton after holiday craziness?
  • Does anyone apart from me still play Civ 5?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion