Cake or pie?
  • I've had some awesome pies. but for me cake is a little better. I love cake.

Also, I'm reclaiming cheesecake. It's now back in the cake family. :P
  • pie for sure.
  • cake ftw!although i did have a cherry pie instead of a birthday cake a few years ago...
  • Really don't care for either..but I suppose if I were to pick one it'd be pie.
  • now might be a good time to make a joke about the former metioned dessert and fabrications but that would be to obvious so I'll say pie
  • ColtTheGamR said:
    now might be a good time to make a joke about the former metioned dessert and fabrications but that would be to obvious so I'll say pie

I will beat you to death. I will take a utility knife, dig it into your flesh and drag it across your body repeatedly. I'll then take a sharpened rod, but not too sharp, and stick it into the gashes in your body and grind it against your bones. Then I'll take garden shears and stick it into your body and cut your bones apart. Then I'll take a knife, stick it between your joints and pry your bones apart. Then I will break your head with a baseball bat. It will look like a crushed melon.
  • cake'e man
  • [video=youtube;BNjcuZ-LiSY]
  • Cake, I guess. Angel food cake is nice, and fat free.

Also, Eddie Izzard is seriously like the only stand-up comedian who I can stand, the dude is so funny.
  • it really depends on the type of cake and type of pie. but if it was just a randomly selected version of each dessert then i would lean towards....image
  • I love to eat PIE if you know what I mean!!!
  • the cake is a pie
  • It's all about that pie. Especially pecan or pumpkin pie. Mhhhmmmm.

There are some good cakes. Carrot cake and red velvet cake are fine and dandy. Though nothing does it quite like a pie. There's just something special about it.
  • That's too hard a choice :D. What about combining the two:

[video=youtube;Rp4yWTLIPaE]
  • I found this video a few weeks ago.
    Edit: (Removed Cherpumple video because amardilo already posted it. Idk how I missed that post.. o_o)

Now I just saw this picture. Thought I'd post them. :)
  • The Cherpumple cake looks amazing!
  • Where the "I hate both" option?
  • I was going to say the cake is a lie but then I took an arrow in the knee. What I meant to say was: PIE of course
  • XxBarretxX said:
    Where the "I hate both" option?

its on the al-qaeda only noobtoob website
  • XxBarretxX said:
    Where the "I hate both" option?

How could you hate both? I bet you hate chocolate too you monster. :eek:

Have you tried a lot of pies or cakes? there are so many, there should at least be a few you like..?
    What about brownies or cookies?

Sorry if these are weird questions, it's just that I find it impossible to hate them. :P
  • I'm not the biggest fan of some fruit pies (I actually don't like apple pies o:) but chocolate peanut butter pies in a graham cracker crust... absolutely amazing.
  • That cake with the pies baked into it is a recipie for INSTANT HEART ATTACK.

Whoever made that for you DOESN'T LOVE YOU - THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU!!!

Anyhoo cakes can be good (esp ice cream cakes when it's 40 deg c, and cheesecakes) but pecan pie is the best (dessert) thing on God's green earth, except maybe backlava.

CRC
  • When I was little I didn't like pecan pie. I like it now though.

My Sister made an AWESOME chocolate pecan pie for thanksgiving. I think about it offten.
    I need to find out how she made it. maybe I can post it in TallChick's topic when I do. :)
  • My mom used to make this cake called blueberry cake. It had fresh blueberry's mixed in to the batter which was a mix of vanilla and something else that gave it a heavy feeling that cake normally doesn't have. On top was cinnamon sugar coated with frosting.

My stomach would explode if I had that nowadays XD
  • Hands down cake, Birthdays wouldn't be the same with pie.
  • MissScooter said:
    I'm not the biggest fan of some fruit pies (I actually don't like apple pies o:) but chocolate peanut butter pies in a graham cracker crust... absolutely amazing.

*drools* mmmmmmmm

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week