Minecraft - Builders Vs Assassins
  • Since we'll need to keep in contact with people on and off the server, are we just gonna chill in Irc, Vent, or Skype?
  • I will be on IRC, to sort things out and convey messages, that might turn out to be our neutral ground. I am hoping we will be able to use vent, it would be sweet to have a room for each group, but we can use skype too and i did get an 8 slot mumble server thrown in with this minecraft server so we will see what we need at the time...

Mumble is a bit of a last resort atm, but it might turn out to be handy.

in breif, It would be good if we could all be on irc 10-20 minutes before the event starts, so we can work out groups and see who is here... and i will probably also be on vent incase anyone has issues with one or the other.... and we can play it by ear from there.
  • So are we sticking with the noon PST time for tomorrow?
  • Disregard the message I sent you steve I found out why I could never get on your server... The IP you gave in the inbox message was different than the one here...
  • orangeflood said:
    So are we sticking with the noon PST time for tomorrow?

Yeah, i haven't seen anyone saying they cant make it, and it sems a bit late to change now...

LycaNinja said:
    Disregard the message I sent you steve I found out why I could never get on your server... The IP you gave in the inbox message was different than the one here...

Yeah sorry about that, this IP should be it now for a year.
  • Just a heads up, I got some stuff to do this morning and might not make it so my spot can be given to someone that can make it for sure if need be.
  • off to a slightly late start, the builders begin at 25 to
  • My computer decided it was time to repair itself for the last hour <.< also the mouse thing...
  • Oh bugger, I totally misjudged the time of the event by an hour. Damn you Daylight Saving Time!
  • A co-worker didn't show up to work today so I got called in. Argh.
  • id say it was relatively successful, we assassins had a hard time luring the builders into traps, but a good time was had, and we got an idea for the next event, which will probably be a week or two from now.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week