Celebrities People Think Are Hot But Arent To You
  • I do not understand the sex appeal of Kim Kardashian. Can you explain it???
  • I think all the Kardashians are attractive, but that's not even Kim Kardashian.. so that might be part of the reason you are having trouble finding her attractive!
  • Hey grey I think that this might have been what you were looking for image
  • I guess all non-Asian people look the same to Grey :p
  • [video=youtube;cg4Z00VTP7I]
  • lmao... that was priceless Flibble. Maybe I should post a pic of my sister in law (Asian-Japan to be exact) and say that she is someone famous and see what he says then...
  • any wrestler chick.....take your pick. They all seem a little manly to me plus fake boobs cant stand fake boobs.
  • they have Armenian in their family (and you can tell by looking at them) so they do have some asian blood.
  • Despite her no longer being relavent, when everyone was going gaga over Megan Fox, I didn't get it. Her face was weird.
  • gilligan said:
    they have Armenian in their family (and you can tell by looking at them) so they do have some asian blood.

Lol, who cares. :D
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Lol, who cares. :D

the fact that you took time out from your busy day of demon souls means....
  • gilligan said:
    the fact that you took time out from your busy day of demon souls means....

Nothing :p

Just like your "Armenians are Asians" post. Do you even check facts before posting such horseshit?
  • I never understood the sex appeal of Sandra Bullock tbh. I don't think that she is attractive no matter how much you photo shop her and her voice is just annoying. As for males that would be Fabio. Yeah he has a nice body and all that but imo his face just messes it all up.
  • angelina jolie is so gross, why the fat face???
  • I don't know... she has great lips. Perfect for kissing.
  • So I don't know if she is actually regarded by many people as "hot" but Kat Dennings.

One of my friends thinks shes amazing but I really couldn't think she was any more mediocre, I would almost go as far as to say I really don't think she's attractive at all. Most situations when I don't agree with someones opinion of another persons attractiveness I can still understand where they are coming from, but I can't even see that in this case.

Also @lapham, totally agree with the whole Megan Fox thing, but I wouldn't say I don't think shes attractive just she was completely overrated.
  • Scarlett Johanson disappointed me after the nude pics. :(
  • jaded_sapphire said:
    I don't know... she has great lips. Perfect for kissing.

I think men like those lips for other reasons besides kissing. :p

Hmm, I never really understood the whole Brad Pitt thing. I mean, maybe in his younger years. He looked pretty darn good in Legends of the Fall but it seemed like once he started dating Angelina he started looking more and more like a scruffy homeless man.
  • You know Brisby I know that your right about that... and I agree with Brad Pitt as well. Johnny Dept on the other hand I have always found very sexy but most the people I know don't see it. I don't know how you can not see that tbh. Pamela Anderson is another one that I don't get... She wasn't that bad to look at before she became a plastic Barbie doll that you have to worry about melting if it gets to hot outside.
  • jaded_sapphire said:
    Pamela Anderson is another one that I don't get... She wasn't that bad to look at before she became a plastic Barbie doll that you have to worry about melting if it gets to hot outside.

No one actually thought she was hot.....I hope.
  • Some of my friends still think she is hot. I don't get it. Maybe they should have their eyes checked.
  • There's no denying pamala anderson used to be hot. Things have changed a lot though... Even looking back at old pictures of her, what she used to be isn't as superhot any more as it was back then. Things have changed including what is hot and what is not.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Nothing :p

Just like your "Armenians are Asians" post. Do you even check facts before posting such horseshit?

thank you for your enlightenment. after checking i find no facts that say its either Asia or Europe so please prove me and my horseshit wrong by a reliable source.
  • i always thought that pam anderson looked like ru paul. im not the only one either, i saw some side by side photos that made them look like sisters...kind of
  • Madonna... I don't get it. Same with Britney Spears... Just don't see it.
  • Brad Pitt. I'm sorry, I don't like the looks of him.

Same with Leo DiCaprio.

Guess I'm just not into fair-haired men.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week