If You Could Get Plastic Surgery On One Part Of Your Body What Would It Be???
  • I would get plastic surgery on my chin. There is a small part there that does not work well with the rest of my face and I disapprove of.
  • I would have all of my excess dishonor removed. I do my best to keep honorable but sometimes I can't help but put on a shamefur dispray and break the bushido code I live my life by strictly.

Seriously though, I would probably have my eyes worked on so I could better resemble the Japanese people who I admire so much. That way when I move to Japan I won't be mistaken for an honorless 外人(gaijin(foreigner)) and I will be able to take a beautiful honorable Japanese ワイフ(Waifu(Wife)) and our children 武蔵(Musashi) and 義経(Yoshitsune) won't look too much like 外人 and they can be raised to be proper samurai like me without having to deal with their shameful heritage.
  • I'm surprising myself here when I say.... I can't really think of anything, unless liposuction counts.
  • Oh Maxim you are so wise and honorable. I have to disagree with you though on learning the bushido code. I think that you would work much better as a ninja. You are fast and sneaky and some will never see you creeping towards them in the dark. You are wise honorable Maxim. Ohayou gozaimas Maxim Watashi Wa Sapphire.. (hehehe its good to have a sister in law from Japan sometimes. It was free lessons when I was younger.) I just hope that I have that all spelled right. Honorable Maxim of Cascadia there are only a few other words that I know. You are much wiser than I for paying attention to your lessons and learning them well.
  • C'mon, is this even a real question?

8==========D~~
  • Your right maybe instead of his chin he should look at getting his ass worked on... It seems that his ass is a little to big at this point.
  • jaded_sapphire said:
    Your right maybe instead of his chin he should look at getting his ass worked on... It seems that his ass is a little to big at this point.

Karn meant his dick.
  • More harassment from jaded_sapphire if an admin could assist please
  • GreyAcumen said:
    More harassment from jaded_sapphire if an admin could assist please

Sexual harassment of any type is not welcomed here. Jaded keep these sort of inappropriate thoughts to yourself.
  • Was not meant to be sexual was meant to be an insult. I apologize for anyone thinking that I meant it in a sexual way
  • That doesnt make it right. Thanks for the insult.
  • would never happen. if i was forced to pick something i would say my hair if that counts.
    the only part of my body i am not 100% happy with is my nose and i would never have an unnecessary operation for vanity and my teeth but i already had the necessary work needed for them done.
    penis seems like an obvious answer but would i want plastic in it? maybe if it was small but since its not, keep the knife away from my junk.

this seems like a strange topic for someone that talks about honor and all that. i would think that someone like that would be at peace with their body.
  • Your hair hopefully does not require plastic surgery!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week