The Tired Nazi Insult
  • Who else here is sick of seeing people resort and call someone a Nazi or Hitler??? Personally, in my days here on Earth, I have always found the people with the weakest arguments(not that any could sway me, my beliefs are just) will evoke the name of Hitler or call somebody a Nazi which is just about the saddest thing a man can do to try to get their poor point across. What arguments do you remember when someone evoked the name of Hitler or Nazis as a cheap way to garner sympathy or paint you as a villain???
  • Godwin's Law

[CENTER][video=youtube;wxWONd3ZOIc]

I too am tired of starfish being equated to Nazis. Goddamn mollusks and their mollusk gold butthurt over the Urchincaust. Geoducks and sea cucumbers too.

[/CENTER]
  • GreyAcumen said:
    Who else here is sick of seeing people resort and call someone a Nazi or Hitler??? Personally, in my days here on Earth, I have always found the people with the weakest arguments(not that any could sway me, my beliefs are just) will evoke the name of Hitler or call somebody a Nazi which is just about the saddest thing a man can do to try to get their poor point across. What arguments do you remember when someone evoked the name of Hitler or Nazis as a cheap way to garner sympathy or paint you as a villain???

Not sure what neck of the woods you're from but I haven't heard that insult in quite some time.
  • that is completely right Maxim, I love it!!!
  • hmmmm... naahhh, I've never eveeeeeeer been called Hitler or a Nazi. :-|
  • I don't think I've ever seen anyone seriously being called a Nazi or Hitler.

Very often though I hear the word Nazi used more as an expression for acting in an extreme manner towards something (Soup Nazi for example).

I have been known to jokingly compare my friends to the likes of Hitler on occasion of them annoying me :[video=youtube;-HFHsF-zJy4]
  • I've never heard anyone get called a "tired nazi" before. What's so bad about sleepy schutzstaffel?
  • Am I the only one who finds, "in my days here on Earth" strange? ;)
  • You know who else didn't like Hitler insults? Hitler.
  • It is a very tired insult. Why no arguments against the Egyptians who also mistreated the Jews? They made them carry large squares up even larger slopes to create pyramids, which were already there because the aliens actually built them. Talk about assholes, right? Also, let's not forget the unspeakable evil of the daycare toys from Toy Story 3. Come on people, share the wealth.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week