Andy Rooney Dies at 92.
  • http://news.yahoo.com/andy-rooney-wry-60-minutes-commentator-dies-133038061.html
    Guess nobody should be too suprised,but I was wondering what you thought of the guy.It's also noteworthy that he died just a month after he delivered his last rant on 60 minutes.
  • He did 60 Minutes, right? The ones I saw I enjoyed and he had a pretty iconic voice. Was he really as controversial as you make it seem with the poll? Anyone who doesn't give up on their reporting at the age of ninety-two deserves some respect whether you agreed with him or not, in my opinion. R.I.P.
  • killswitch423 said:
    He did 60 Minutes, right? The ones I saw I enjoyed and he had a pretty iconic voice. Was he really as controversial as you make it seem with the poll? Anyone who doesn't give up on their reporting at the age of ninety-two deserves some respect whether you agreed with him or not, in my opinion. R.I.P.

Well Alot of people think its just annoying that he nitpicks useless crap,but yes,you have to have some bit of respect whether or not.
  • Ah, well I think that nitpicking useless crap is both fun to do and fun to hear so that would explain it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week