Jumping Hi-Five event?
  • Back in the day, the pinacle of awesomeness was high-five. The victoriously slapping of hands to reward a team for a job well done. In more intense forms of sports, it was modivied to low and even jumping editions.

I think it would be super cool if we organize a group jumping high-five event. We all get in a group, jump, and slap hands in the air is noobtoob patriotic awesomess. Obviusly we would need people to organize it, and photograph it. I would be open to assistants too if anyone thinks this is a good idea.

It's a cool idea and it can happen really at any time when we get organize. I think it's a great chance for us for one big "hoooray!" of excitement that celebrates out group as a whole. Nothing can do that better than getting together and doing a big ol' jumping high five.

Here are some examples as to how badass our Jumping High Five can be:

[CENTER]image

image[/CENTER]

We can do this fellas. What do you think?
  • Okay... I'm 6 feet tall and I'll be wearing 4.5 inch heels. Unless you got a portable trampoline handy, there's no way half of you will reach my hand.
  • Crossplay said:
    Okay... I'm 6 feet tall and I'll be wearing 4.5 inch heels. Unless you got a portable trampoline handy, there's no way half of you will reach my hand.

i got some big ups for a white guy...
    anyway with some creative camerawork this could be fun and interesting. i say we discuss it over a beer on the last thursday of august and take it from there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week