Lollipop Chainsaw News Thread
  • I'm getting more and more excited for this game. Might pick it up!
  • Yeah, I am actually getting really excited for this. I think I might go and preorder it. :)
  • US/Euro cover. Only 1 for you guys it seems.

[video=youtube;9N_Kpj80BEM]

[video=youtube;wnuWnx0t21E]

[video=youtube;CgSE3DGQLiU]
  • I so want to express my interest in this game, and I've tried to a few times........ but the words are just never there to type out. It's rare I have no words to say about a game.
  • http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=lollipop%20chainsaw&origkw=lollipop+chainsaw&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

Toys R Us has this for preorder online, for $44.99. I'm going to try and get my local BestBuy to price match the preorder for me, since my Toys'R'Us isn't offering this for preorder in the store.
  • Sorry for the double post... http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/14/lollipop-chainsaw-voice-cast-is-relatively-star-studded/

but I am really pumped for this game. :) I think I'm going to make a point to go and preorder this in the near future, because I was only barely able to get a copy of No More Heroes on the ps3 not too long ago.
  • Nice ti..trailer.
    [video=youtube;67xyUhZUZfw]
  • Wow... I'm like wow! her boobs are like eating her neck :o
  • [video=youtube;vR4clE4M1BI]
  • Meet the family

[video=youtube;sHPEQGWk5ZQ]
  • I talked to some of my fellow writers at another site, and they got some actual hands on time, and say that they think this game is actually going to do far better than expected due to the gameplay being excellent. So go figure - expected it to play like dogshit. Still not buying day one. Renting though.
  • Sunflower said:
    I talked to some of my fellow writers at another site, and they got some actual hands on time, and say that they think this game is actually going to do far better than expected due to the gameplay being excellent. So go figure - expected it to play like dogshit. Still not buying day one. Renting though.

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to this. I have my copy preordered all ready :)
  • Sunflower said:
    So go figure - expected it to play like dogshit. Still not buying day one. Renting though.

Really? It looked like an even more sexed NMH to me in terms of gameplay. This is the genre Suda does best! :)

Like Vamp, I've had mine ordered for day 1 sex blood chainsaw jizm too. With this and Dragon's Dogma, mid-year is looking happy.
  • To me, this is like staring at a trainwreck. It's just about the most tasteless thing I've ever seen... and yet I keep staring. There's also the sadistic, little child in me trying to convince my rational that this is worth looking into.
  • Crossplay said:
    It's just about the most tasteless thing I've ever seen....

A cheerleader killing zombies is the most tasteless thing you've seen? Do you walk around with your eyes closed?

Hooray for sanctimonious hypocrisy.
  • Crossplay said:
    It's just about the most tasteless thing I've ever seen... and yet I keep staring.

Awesome ain't it! :p
  • trainwreck is a bit extreme, especially considering how good it looks and how popular it is before it's even released
  • Squall-lionheart16 said:
    trainwreck is a bit extreme, especially considering how good it looks and how popular it is before it's even released

Though is it popular because the game looks good, or is it popular because the girl that cosplays as the main character is hot?
  • Chip said:
    Though is it popular because the game looks good, or is it popular because the girl that cosplays as the main character is hot?

Or because it's Suda51? There's plenty of games out there with scantily clad chicks killing monsters out there, so if people wanted that they don't have to wait for this game.
  • but Jessica Niggri has only recently started cosplaying the character in terms of how long the info on the game has been out and how long people have been hyped for it, even then it wasn't until PAX that she was even widely known

and yh, what fibble said. Suda 51 are great and it's combined with the mind behind Slither and Dawn of the Dead
  • Dr Flibble said:
    Or because it's Suda51? There's plenty of games out there with scantily clad chicks killing monsters out there, so if people wanted that they don't have to wait for this game.

I'm not so sure that Suda51 is the draw that people believe it is though, but I could be wrong.
  • Chip said:
    I'm not so sure that Suda51 is the draw that people believe it is though, but I could be wrong.

You really think some cosplayer has more pull than Suda51? Gaming is in real trouble if that is the case.
  • Dr Flibble said:
    You really think some cosplayer has more pull than Suda51? Gaming is in real trouble if that is the case.

I agree with Chip, and yeah, gaming is in real trouble.
  • Sunflower said:
    I agree with Chip, and yeah, gaming is in real trouble.

So, all the game's attention is coming because of a cosplayer? You saw nobody interested in it until she came along? That's what you're telling me?
  • Is this game even popular in the first place? I could see it struggling like Suda's last couple...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week