Listener Homework: Which is your favorite Final Fantasy?
  • the new one, because the battle system looks amazing

also FF Advent Children the movie

( it is a Final Fantasy )
  • Final Fantasy X, it had my favourite characters, my favourite music in the series, and easily the best gameplay. Take off those nostalgia goggles, Final Fantasy VII was a logical progression, Final Fantasy X was a revolution.
  • final fantasy 7 or 1. 8 was a joke. i could rant about that shit for hours, of its card games and XP collecting and stuff, but im to lazy :? i like simplicity and i like FF7.
  • ninsaru said:
    final fantasy 7 or 1. 8 was a joke. i could rant about that shit for hours, of its card games and XP collecting and stuff, but im to lazy :? i like simplicity and i like FF7.

8 was awesome.lol

I loved the characters, the summonings, and the battle system. It was incredibly complex, which is what pushed people away, but it actually made me want to play it more. Customizing my characters to perfection was just so much fun for me, and then being able to walk around and just wipe the floor with whatever opponent I came across. I also enjoyed some of the side quest like getting Odin, and the card game didn't suck that bad. I also found myself drawing magic very rarely, mainly because I could use the card ability, turn monsters into cards, and then take it a step further and turn the cards into magic. I would love a remake of this game, but sadly it will probably never happen because so many people complain about it being too complex and hating on the love story and what not. I'm sorry if you guys hate one of the few good love stories out there, that's actually about love and not lust (looking at you Twilight and Romeo&Juliet) and I'm sorry that you guys can't enjoy a complex battle system that takes some brain power, maybe Madden is the game for you guys, oh well. ^_^
  • tough choice, i like them all. my favorite franchise. but if i have to choose it would be 9. it was my first and i have a special thing for that one. its also my best game ever.
  • that is really hard to choose from so many good game but if I had to pick one it would have to be ff8. Mainly because it is the first I hyave been playingand I really enjoy everything about it I also loved ff2 ( or 4 depends on where you are from), ff10 and ff12 are definetly up there but if it weren't from ff8 I would probably not have played as much final fantasy as I did.
  • FF6 had the best story, and FF10 had the best system
  • I loved FF10 ending....OMG I love that song its still on my ipod lol

I love singing that song!

But FF8 was the best gone.
    [spoiler:2be9bd721a]

luv that song :oops:
  • I've played most of them, but there's really no favourite...
    7 was my first and because of that I just remember it the most (and of course Sephiroth with all of his fan boys, that's awesome too)
  • I personally thought that Final Fantasy 4 was the best mainly because it was the most fun and had the best story (well at the time for me), now that ive played all the others i just dont get that nostalgic feel anymore from the others unless i play 4 because i liked it so much as a kid.
  • Probably VI since I played it when I was young.
    Still haven't beaten it either.
  • Final Fantasy 1. I just loved the whole class based system, and everything else. 7 is my second, but nothing tops my love for the first one.

:)
  • Mine is definitly FF7CC It had good story and the combat system was a ton better then from any other FF games :wink:
  • nicknack said:
    Mine is definitly FF7CC It had good story and the combat system was a ton better then from any other FF games :wink:

I was going to buy this on the weekend. Too bad every store I went to didn't have it. One employee was an idiot, he decided to say.

"Um, Crisis Core doesn't come out until March."

Smack.
  • Fav one... 9 brings the most happy memories, where I loved to play 10, over and over. and Now I adore 13 <3 so I love all of them, tho I never got to end of 12...
  • The first one I ever played was FF9, so it has a special place in my heart, but in terms of story and characters, I really think Final Fantasy 6 is the best out of all that I've played. Mind you, I haven't played any further back than that.
  • I keep changing my answer, but XII. I appreciate a lot about that game that others don't seem to.
  • This is a tough question but I think I would have to say X. I loved blitzball, recruiting a team and I have to say it was the last good jrpg I played.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week